UWF Friday Night Velocity! 2/21/14 - Card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Card for the Super Special Awesome Episode of Friday Night Velocity! 2/21/14

WWE_Velocity_Logo.jpg_thumb.jpg

Last week the UWF Faithful witness a highly eventful UWF Show with a big surprise at the end. In the main event, Seth Rollins took on the red hot Eddie Guerrero in a match, but things took on a surprising direction when the match was changed to a Global title match, and Seth Rollins ended up coming out on top. That night set the bar high for all kinds of surprises as the UWF Superstars are ready to get it on once again!

MATCH 1
Goldust vs Ethan Carter III

Goldy_zpsb2e5f9f3.png
VS
EC3Tag_zps35a3e63e.png

Goldust has been inactive from the Smackdown brand since his Brutal Grudge Match against his brother Cody Rhodes. Goldust hasn't really been in touch ever since the Royal Rumble but the UWF Management has managed to bring in the Bizzare One to sign for Velocity! And his opponent for his debut to Velocity will be one on one against Ethan Carter! Carter has finally fully recovered from a devastating match on Smackdown last month and is now in fighting mode. The Smackdown GM is wanting to give Carter a shot to be in the singles spotlight, and no better opponent then the returning Goldust. Both Superstars are itching to be coming out victorious, but only one can walk away as the winner!

MATCH 2

The Undertaker vs Drew McIntyer

Taker_zpsae5b4607.png
VS
DrewMc_zps3a184261.png

Drew McIntyer has been itching to go back on the horse after going on a losing streak for the past few weeks. He tells the RAW GM that he would be a better fit against somebody that would suit more his speed. POTUF Randy Orton has absolutely no idea what Drew McIntyer means so he is officially booking him in a match with The Undertaker! Undertaker is in a bad mood after finding out that his Rags to Riches briefcase isn't for a World title opportunity and wants to take out his frustrations out on somebody. Can Drew McIntyer prove that he's the real deal or will the Undertaker crush him in the end?

MAIN EVENT -Tag Team Showcase

The Shield vs RVD & Sabu vs T.I.O.C. vs RybAxel

RollinOnFloor_zps6b57a639.png
Reigns_zps7b84aa27.png
VS
RVD_zps5544467f.png
Sabu_zpsf99bdc74.png
VS

SamiCalls_zpsbb3eecec.png
Steen_zps2b35bc72.png
VS
MediumSizedGuy_zps9dcf85a2.png
BIGUY_zps9822c0f2.png

In the stellar main event of the evening, four of the top tag teams in the UWF will collide together in a single match to prove who is really the best out of all the UWF. The only thing that is on the line is the tag team pride, but word has it that the winner of the match may be granted a tag team title shot in the near future. The Shield, who features the newly crowned Global Champion Seth Rollins, will take on the insane team of RVD and Sabu, the biggest team in the UWF RybAxel, and the highly unpredicble T.I.O.C.! So much can happen, but only one team will come out on top and win the bragging rights as the top team.

Last edited:

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Come on guys, really? No love for Velocity? People notice when it's gone but when they get it back, they bite the hand that feeds them and piss on the work, dedication, and time put into it with no gratitude or respect whatsoever.

Goldust vs. ECIII has the makings of an entertaining one-on-one match, especially with Goldust being the "Bizarre One" and ECIII being a lot more reserved than his Derrick Bateman days and therefore tons less likely to battle antics with antics. Mr. Carter has no time for games, Golden One.

Undertaker vs. McIntyre for some reason reminds me of the brief feud the Deadman had with Maven in WWE, it's a clash of the veteran and the young guy looking to make a name for himself while the veteran looks to make him a different kind of famous than he's looking for.

And the main event, absolutely stacked. I hope that all of the teams show up for this one, otherwise what has the potential to be nothing short of a barn burner may be just a tiny, flickering flame. By the way, title looks good on Rollins, don't get used to it though.

Reactions: Nate

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Come on guys, really? No love for Velocity? People notice when it's gone but when they get it back, they bite the hand that feeds them and piss on the work, dedication, and time put into it with no gratitude or respect whatsoever.

Goldust vs. ECIII has the makings of an entertaining one-on-one match, especially with Goldust being the "Bizarre One" and ECIII being a lot more reserved than his Derrick Bateman days and therefore tons less likely to battle antics with antics. Mr. Carter has no time for games, Golden One.

Undertaker vs. McIntyre for some reason reminds me of the brief feud the Deadman had with Maven in WWE, it's a clash of the veteran and the young guy looking to make a name for himself while the veteran looks to make him a different kind of famous than he's looking for.

And the main event, absolutely stacked. I hope that all of the teams show up for this one, otherwise what has the potential to be nothing short of a barn burner may be just a tiny, flickering flame. By the way, title looks good on Rollins, don't get used to it though.

Just created a thread for the main event.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Whenever I get second character privs, I'd like to be booked on Velocity heavily right away. I always loved the concept of Velocity and feel it deserves so much more attention than it's getting. C'mon guys!

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Whenever I get second character privs, I'd like to be booked on Velocity heavily right away. I always loved the concept of Velocity and feel it deserves so much more attention than it's getting. C'mon guys!

Rhino owning motherfuckers every week on Velocity! :mark: