Update on New/Returning Efedders

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pete

Reaction score
OK so I've spoken to Chriss and Lou, and here's the deal:

1. Lou says he's not coming back until he sees where things go (at least another three weeks). He seemed scathing and very skeptical.

2. Chriss will be back in a month, and he'll be adding me on MSN so we can discuss it.

3. Apparently John talked Sam into coming back, so yeah...'new' person (considering he never RPed for Zalik).

4. I've PMed Dredson's friend (TorqueX) about joining. Waiting on a reply from him. I've also mentioned the fed to Prince Dess, who used to RP on and off in the PWA and SDGL (or was it XWF?) before it. He was one of the PSF/ITR originals, and he's a decent addition.

ACW Public Relations Officer at work here people ;)

BDC

Reaction score
Skeptical...nice. All we ever did was build Mercy and Indiana. The drama is nothing. Whatever. What about injuring Mercy? Short term of course. Did you mention that?

Pete

Reaction score
Yes I did, but he never sent another PM back. I'll forward his reply to you.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Been working Lou over. And I suggested he attack the champs after the tag match. He wanted to know if he could cut the promo with the belts. I don't see a problem with it I told him he'd have to leave the belts in the ring after he left and that i'd see what you guys wana do with it.

I mean he would have missed this card anyway. It's one less tag to throw in that match. And it's Three weeks time. Really works out for everyone. We could always have him send us what he's thinking if it's no good or needs changed we can let him know.

Thoughts

BDC

Reaction score
So, at RIOT ACT, the match with the four we have goes off. The champs are celebrating and he's going to attack?

Fine by me. Wouldn't matter right now if he went heel. I'm all for working him back into the mix. Period.
The injury suggestion can stay in limbo "Waiting for test results" Then, bam! they're ok!

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
He's still going to be face not sure how he's working it but meh.

BDC

Reaction score
It's all good either way...just wondering how he's going to get a hold of the titles away from the new champs...lol