Underrated Video Games

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Their have been plenty of Games over the Years that have been lost in time. This is your chance to put over those Underrated Games that some people might not of played or forgot about and make them sorry for not playing them. I'll name a few that come to mind here we go!

8k8l5F0.gif

Pit Fighter
Let's be honest Mortal Kombat was the first franchise that utilize digitized graphics in the right way in my opinion. As soon as MK got the job done and took off like Dr.J, everyone wanted to use the same idea expecting the same success. One of of those Games was Pit Fighter which came out a couple of Years before MK, but clearly this as Game was the first cut of what we would get later with MK. You would be able to choose between three Characters Ty, Kato, and Buzz. Pretty much how it went with the name you're fighting in a Pit in a sense with a Crowd around you and you're ability to throw weapons and even take a Pill that make you feel like a God. If you love Beat Em Games still this is a Game you'll want to keep playing just for the violence alone.

EzaL8zZ.gif

Snowboard Kids
You would of thought between having Mario Party 2, and Mario Kart at the time for N64 those might of been the most competitive Games between the Lozada/DeJesus boys, but no this was the Game that had us ready to fight because it got that intense with this Game. Snowboard Kids for Nintendo 64 was very much like those other Games I stated, riding around trying to get first place. Just like Mario Kart, you could rack up Items to knock down your opponents or in this case your Siblings off their Snowboard during the Races. The places in this Game was simple yet beautiful, to go along with great Music. The gif I choose makes me laugh so hard because their was so many times when us boys were playing this very game, and you would get close to the Lift and you would hit the side like that and people could get get passed ya and now you've gone from 1st place to last place just like that. Hell it was a fight with us boys to get on the life to begin with and if you reached it at the same time it was a dice roll who would be allowed to get on first. Still such a fun game, that if my younger Brother brings back the N64 I let him borrow I would surely want to buy this Game again.​

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Since movie games usually suck, I think everyone sleeps on Shrek 2. It wasn't great by any means, but it was enjoyable, especially just to kill some time with a friend by having them jump into the story mode with you.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah I loved the Warriors the film. It's one of my top films, but I never played the Game. I was thinking last night about more Games and here's a franchise well at least the first 3 Games that I remembered.

I loved probably Road Rash 2 outta the first 3, but boy this was fun Game as well. Race for 1st place, steal a Chain, a Bat, or a just use your fists to send someone to the ground or possibly the Hospital. So many times I nearly wanted to break my Genesis Controller after I fell down late or got caught by the Cops.

Reactions: Doom and Petty

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I used to have this game for my PS2 called DT Racer. It was basic AF for a racing game, but it was super fun just to put it on a two-player race with a friend on the first track and drive the wrong way causing amazing wrecks :lmao

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
687a30d271e7900571364ba8e3431bd5.jpg

The original dot.Hack PS1 series is one I never see get the praise is rightfully deserves. It was an inventive way to play an MMORPG-eque game with a gripping story without having to actually deal with players online. It's a faux-MMO of a sort.

The story is in the year 2010, in which a computer virus called "Pluto's Kiss" from years before caused Windows, Linux, and Macintosh to become completely unsafe or usable, leading to the creation of the ALTLIMIT OS, a safe engine that nearly 100% of the world uses. After the internet is closed to the public for two years by the leading governments of the world, an extremely popular MMO called "The World" releases, which at its peak reaches 20 Million users. A strange computer virus begins appearing, causing users of "The World" to fall into comas, and the main character, Kite, witnesses one of his friends fall victim to the computer virus. It's up to Kite and friends to figure out what's going on in "The World", and if possible, stop it.

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
maxresdefault.jpg

ORWELL. This is such a fun game but I never hear anyone talk about it. It's an investigation game with a cool futuristic Big Brother style storyline that deals with terrorism. It's really interesting and immersive, plus it also has a really good sequel too.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
some slept on games I think people sleep on is:
Jet Li's Rise To Honor
WWE Raw

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
I hate to double post, but I'm going to anyway.

Because, well no one posted. I'm stoned. And I got another underrated game to share along with a spoiler-filled video included below in the spoiler tag for those who don't wanna ruin it. Spoilers are ahead, watch the fight but stop it after that is my suggestion. I implore you to check it out, and if people get the chance to purchase Shenmue 1 and 2 on either of your systems if ya enjoy it. It's available for ps4 and x-box for sure. I have to look if PC is available. And if ya like them they just dropped Shenmue 3. So, here's the video.

Last edited:

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
I downloaded this for my PSP emulator. I started playing it but got sidetracked and kind of forgot about it until seeing this. I'm a big fan of the movie so I think I will revisit this soon.

For sure worth it. It was one of the only games that made me not regret my PSP purchase. Graphically it's aged obviously, but it still looks pretty good for when it came out. The combat is still better than most games. It really complements the movie really well, they capture the world and characters so well. I don't remember it being super long either, but it's been a while since I beat it.