UK fans invade the ring after RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/253237-video-fans-invade-the-ring-after-raw

A video has been posted to YouTube of fans getting in the ring after the dark match at Monday's RAW tapings in London, England. The fans were jumping up and down in the ring until security tried getting to them and ring announcer Justin Roberts attempted to tackle one of them.

Hooliganism lol. It's in their blood.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
What a bunch of tools. Also that's not in any way shape or form to be judged as a precedent so saying its " in their blood" is idiotic.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Kill Steen Kill said:
What a bunch of tools. Also that's not in any way shape or form to be judged as a precedent so saying its " in their blood" is idiotic.

UK Fans = Hooligans, that's why it's no good having something as big as WM there, and it's not idiotic, it's a fact.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Ziggles said:
UK Fans = Hooligans, that's why it's no good having something as big as WM there, and it's not idiotic, it's a fact.

No it isn't that's like someone taking the Zimmerman case and saying all American's excessively violent or judging the Muslim religion as a terrorist group due to a minority of extremist lashing out in the name of the faith. It's ridiculous to even say, plus we've got the Olympics which is a hell of a lot bigger than Wrestlemania. Why would we be given that if we are a nation of Hooligans?

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Kill Steen Kill said:
No it isn't that's like someone taking the Zimmerman case and saying all American's excessively violent or judging the Muslim religion as a terrorist group due to a minority of extremist lashing out in the name of the faith. It's ridiculous to even say, plus we've got the Olympics which is a hell of a lot bigger than Wrestlemania. Why would we be given that if we are a nation of Hooligans?

I don't know, I've got to know that the majority of the "sports" fans in the UK are hooligans. Trayvon was not a Muslim? Where did Islam come from? He was african-american and had nothing to do with that religion, the reason of the killing might have been something related to "racism".

UK people judges the Muslim religion as a terrorist group too, "EDL" - English Defence League, ever heard of that? Do I also have the rights to call you "excessively violent".

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Like there has never been a fight at a sports match in the USA......

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Ziggles said:
I don't know, I've got to know that the majority of the "sports" fans in the UK are hooligans. Trayvon was not a Muslim? Where did Islam come from? He was african-american and had nothing to do with that religion, the reason of the killing might have been something related to "racism".

I was comparing two separate cases not once did I mention Trayvon to be Muslim, it was to show the incorrect stereotypes which could be gained in two separate instances. Notice the "or" bridging the two cases. The only sport we have an issue with hooligansm in all honesty is football, usually other sports are fine and even that is a dying breed of fan although reports indicate it may be due to rise again shortly. Even if it does we are in no way comparable to the "Ultra" groups which are prominent in Italy and Argentina.

About the EDL only if you're going to keep this sterotyping attitude note I never expressed my views in this thread, rather highlighted examples of potential hypocrisy in your statement, which it seemed was an under researched claim.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Kill Steen Kill said:
I was comparing two separate cases not once did I mention Trayvon to be Muslim, it was to show the incorrect stereotypes which could be gained in two separate instances. Notice the "or" bridging the two cases. The only sport we have an issue with hooligansm in all honesty is football, usually other sports are fine and even that is a dying breed of fan although reports indicate it may be due to rise again shortly. Even if it does we are in no way comparable to the "Ultra" groups which are prominent in Italy and Argentina.

The post was updated, look.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Ziggles said:
The post was updated, look.

About the EDL only if you're going to keep this sterotyping attitude note I never expressed my views in this thread, rather highlighted examples of potential hypocrisy in your statement, which it seemed was an under researched claim.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Kill Steen Kill said:

It was a response to you saying that you can call Americans excessively violent because of this Zimmerman case.

Not saying you actually said that but it was something along those lines "It's like saying Americans are excessively violent" and I responded with "We can also call the UK people excessively violent because of the EDL". I'm not having a "stereotyping" attitude, I plain simply responded to what you said about Americans because the UK is not better when it comes to these situations.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Well you can if you wish to stereotype the actions of a minority as a majority. Is it correct to do? For me personally no, I've met a few American's on here and got on with them fine. It's not my call what you do but if you generalize which someone could perceive as offensive expect to be called out on it.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Kill Steen Kill said:

I agree with this. But hey, what do I know. I'm just a Dutch pothead. :facepalm: