UFC Octagon Girl Britney Palmer's husband involved in domestic abuse case, faces attempted murder.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
mmafighting.com said:
Brittney Palmer's husband was arrested for attempted murder in a June domestic incident at their Los Angeles home, according to a TMZ report.

Aaron Zalewski, Palmer's husband, allegedly threw her around and choked her until she struggled to breathe on June 11, per documents obtained by TMZ. Palmer was able to escape the alleged attack and call the police. Zalewski was arrested for attempted murder, spousal battery and criminal threats.

The incident allegedly started when Zalewski overheard a casting agent call Palmer "babe." Police told TMZ that things got physical as they wrestled for control over her phone. Palmer was apparently recording the argument and when Zalewski noticed he allegedly threw her and she hit her head on a bedpost.

Palmer told police that Zalewski told her to pack her bags and leave, but he wouldn't actually let her. Instead, he allegedly pinned her face down on a mattress with his knee on her back. Palmer said she struggled to breathe for two minutes while he held her down.

Zalewski allegedly scratched his own arms during the incident and screamed, "Why are you doing this? I just wanted you to love me."

Zalewski, who married Palmer last year, was released on $1 million bail one day later. The Los Angeles city attorney is now tasked with deciding whether or not to charge Zalewski, who works in finance.

Palmer has been an MMA ring girl since her days with WEC.

Author: Marc Ramondi (@marc_raimondi)

----------------------------------------------------------

I've heard that there was other rather scary details that didn't get mentioned in this article.

Regardless, I don't understand how anyone could do this to a girl like Britney Palmer. She's never had anything bad reported about her in the past. It's a shame that dudes like unstable dudes like this exist, he need some serious help. So will she after going through all that BS, I find it hard to see her showing up for UFC 189 after all this.