UFC 130 Fight Card Video: Matt Hamill and The Road to Rampage - Week 7

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
Week 7 of "The Road to Rampage" series is now available. The series follows Matt Hamill as he prepares for Quinton Jackson and UFC 130. Here, we meet Dave Kingwater, a key member of Hamill's team:

This episode is totally turned over to Hamill's work with Kingwater, who holds the unique position of being both Hamill's chiropractor and his strength and conditioning coach. Perhaps that sort of thing of more common than I think, but it strikes me as a bit odd personally. From these videos you get a real sense of how important it is to Hamill to stay local and to remain with his area team, but in this case I do wonder if he is getting the absolute highest level of training help.

One last note - at the end of the video we see Kingwater setting a bench press record. I am not sure exactly what that record is. It's not a world record, and on his Facebook he mentions attempting to break a state record. No other details on the specifics though - if anyone is a weightlifting junkie and can fill me in, go for it.