UFC 130 Fight Card: Quinton "Rampage" Jackson Discusses Matt Hamill on The Fight Fix

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
Fight Fix host Dustin Green brings Quinton Jackson's views on UFC 130 opponent Matt Hamill. Jackson talks about his priorities other than fighting, not watching video of opponents and more. Give it a watch.

You can also see The Fight Fix at CSNWashington.com.

SBNation and Comcast SportsNet are proud to bring you The Fight Fix here on BloodyElbow.com and SBNation.com/MMA every week.

Transcription in the full entry.

Transcript:

1:31, on his endeavors outside of fighting: "I got a lotta things I wanna do. I got these finger-painting things I really love doing. I really love that stuff. I'm actually gettin' good at it now. I made a peacock the other day and t was very beautiful."

1:46, on providing for his children: "I wanna put some of my kids through college and I know some of my kids I'mma need lawyer's fees for 'em. I know it. Y'all laughin' but I'm being serious. And I know this."

1:58, on how he's feeling before the fight: "I feel great. I feel great. I just got my last week weight management going on and I feel pretty strong. I feel pretty good."

2:19, on what else he saw from Hamill on film besides wrestling that impressed him: "Well, I didn't study his tape. I don't study my opponents tapes. I've only seen a couple of his fights. I just think he's a great fighter. He's tough. Anybody that's in the UFC right now deserves to be here. Believe that. That's all I really know about him: that he deserves to be in the UFC. And some people deserve to get their a** whooped." (looks at Dustin Green)

2:45, on people deserving of an a** whooping: "I feel like anybody [that] gets in the cage, especially with me - I look at 'em right across from me and think 'Aw this guy is deserving of an a** whoopin'. So that's basically my gameplan. I'mma just try to whoop his a*. Strictly because he's in the cage with me. That's my job. (takes the mic) I get pad to whoop a*! Simple as that. Sometimes, I get my a* whooped in the process. Sometimes, I be the one whoopin' a**. Let's hope I be on the giving end of an a** whoopin' this weekend not the receiving end. 'Cuz I hate receiving a** whooppin's. That's the worst thing about my job: hen you receive an a** whoopin'. I received a** whoopin's this whole camp. I don't wanna do it on fight night."