Tyler Angel: The Rebirth

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
A televised video package opens with a sight at a man, leaning on the wall in his wrestling attire, a long-black-haired man, looking at the skies. The camera zooms in an unusual way.

Criss_Angel_1.jpg

???:

People around me told me "drop the gimmick, Tyler, it's all just nonsense, it's just ridiculous". I replied "I never had a gimmick in wrestling. I was always just being myself". And that's just how my life worked since the beginning. Most of you don't recognize my face, but some of you do. I'm Tyler Angel.

Tyler Angel:

However, some of you might remember that there was a federation that had ACW's TV airing spot, there was a short-living wrestling federation, I was there, so I might just be a familiar face to some of you. Some of you might remember me sitting on a throne in tight clothes, wings on my back, whenever I was set to enter the ring.. I just flew down from the rafters.. just like an angel. You might remember me giving you life advices, telling you the rough truth you never wanted to know.. yeah. That was just me. But the whole thing that I indeed am an angel, chosen by God to be perfect at anything, I know, everyone with a bit of intelligence knew that was not true. That was just my personal belief, I used it to strengthen my mind. However those people who told me to drop the gimmick.. I listened to them, and here I am. Just me being myself and the only person, the only force I believe in is me. Thanks to my former believes, I have indeed mastered the arts of a person's mind and I do have the ultimate mindpower. But that should be kept as a secret.. am I right?

Tyler starts walking around the room.

But that.. indeed is an art. Nevermind. My point is.. I have joined ACW and I am ready to take it over. Completely. Sometimes, you simply feel the need to sit down and laugh. Laugh at people, laugh at the world, laugh at people's stupidity, hell, laugh at your own plans and wishes. Laughter is used by people to show to the world that their emotion, regardless of it's type, has gone to it's true maximum, whether it's irony or happiness. And now I'm laughing, ACW, because I have never seen such a poor sight.. your championship.. and it's contenders. Syn.. I'm looking forward to meet you and the same goes for you, Zack Bronko. Now, the interesting fact over here is that whichever of you wins the match at Hunting Grounds.. you'll become my target. Both of you are an easy task for me. One of you is an intelligently looking light-heavyweight, the other one being a less intelligent heavyweight. Against me, the two of you, and well, of course the rest of the roster as well, all of you are heavily incompetent against me. With my mindpower and my willpower I indeed am perfect at anything I choose to do. Sadly for you, I chose wrestling. And thinking of wrestling.. One more thing; I will have mercy, but still not enough mercy to let you hold the World Title, or whichever other title I choose to hold. It shall be mine. Have it in mind; I'm your friend, and your biggest enemy, take it whichever way you want. And with that being said, and all of you on the roster.. well, with the fact that I am now here, a part of ACW.. all of you can simply go..

He looks at the ground and picks up a pistol which he points at himself.

..Kill yourselves.

Criss+Angel.jpg

With this being said, the video package ends.​

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
It'd be nice of you if you leave me feedback in this thread, whoever reads this.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I honestly don't like the idea of calling out the top guys right away. That's always a rookie move in any e-fed, because they think it will grab them attention right away and that they will be shot to the top. I've always liked the idea of working your way up. I tried doing it for one of my characters back in a different e-fed, and he became a champion within two years. Yeah 2 years. But I stuck to my guns and that was about it. The character itself seems quite impressive, and I am interested to see what he has to offer. I know you're not a rookie, but honestly, calling out the champion is never a good move for a new character. It's what EVERYBODY does.