Triple H talks about physical "Hall of Fame" Museum

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
The Daytona Beach News-Journal is featuring an interview with WWE COO Paul "Triple H" Levesque who is asked about a physical Hall of Fame ever being created and the possible locations if it ever takes place.

Triple H added, "If you're going to build a Hall of Fame, it has to be in a destination location. If you are going to go down that road you have to go where the people are and if you are looking to do things you have to go to destinations. You have to look at a place like Orlando. You'd have to look at a place like Las Vegas. It's creating the opportunity for people to come there and have lots of things to do besides just what you do. It has to be an immersive experience. It can't just be come in and look at a guys trunks from 1945."

Oh hell yeah. I think WWE could benefit big time from actually having a Hall of Fame Museum. If I had the money to go visit it, I totally would. Think of the memorabilia and history they could put in there.

Would you ever want to visit the Museum, and where would you want it?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I think i'd put it in a lesser City but still a destination Boston Chicago Cleveland places like that

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
I think it was Steph McMahon who said in an interview before that they have thousands of props stashed in some huge warehouse, stuff from ruined Spanish announce tables to Mae Young's baby (probably a teenager now) hand.

They could set up an Elimination Chamber/Hell in a Cell and let the fans roam around in there, would be pretty cool. Send some old guys there like Snuka/Duggan etc to tell stories, be a tour guide or whatever to give them a job to do.

It's an easy sell no matter where they put it, still think they should of bought the Silverdome while they had the chance though. Only went for $550k, a bargain considering the history WWE have with it.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Bring back WWE New York :adr:

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I'd totally be like a kid in a candy store if they ever made anything like this and I'm actually sure it can be accomplished someday. Of course WWE's HOF is a joke compared to The Cauliflower Alley Clubs. They should be the ones in charge of making an actual wrestling Hall of Fame.

Last edited:

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
It shouldn't be in any place but New York. There's no point in putting it in a smaller city just to attract tourists because it's still only a WWE HOF, not an attraction many people are going to plan their vacations around visiting unlike the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame or the NFL Hall of Fame. It would do much better in New York and would attract many more people there, especially if they put it somewhere near Madison Square Garden or even Times Square. It would also be a great consolation considering WWE New York is gone now, which did very well while it was around. And the obvious fact that WWE has never had a presence anywhere on earth like they've had in New York and it would just be silly to put it anywhere else based on that fact alone.

A physical HOF is seriously in order though, considering a WWE HOF is practically worthless without one considering there isn't actually a "hall" anywhere. It's just as make-believe as wrestling itself until there is something people can go to and see with their own eyes. And regardless of how big of a wrestling fan someone is, the WWE logo alone attracts the eyes of people. If they put it anywhere in Manhattan, people would go to it just because it's there. But you can't seriously expect that to be the case if you put it just anywhere in the country. It needs to be in New York.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
LOL @ Cauliflower Alley, total markfest if you ever been there.

WWE should just build an addition to Titan Towers. Problem solved.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
Don't put it in shitty ass "Noo Yawk" or Los Angeles and I'll be happy.

Put it in Vegas.