Triple H at RAW tomorrow.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
So we all know he's going to be there, considering Johnny said he will reveal what he and Triple H talked about, and my question is what do you think it will be?

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I hope he don't come out and bury people. Think everyone know it's regarding Brock Lesnar, just interested to see what they're going to say/do.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I think it involves him and Lesnar.

I really hope it's a feud, but it won't happen. :upset:

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Probably something to do with Brock Lesnar. There was also the rumor of announcing Triple H-Shawn Michaels for Wrestlemania 29 a year in advance the night after WM28 but they delayed it because they signed Brock Lesnar and wanted to end the show with his arrival instead (and Rock opened up the show with his speech so they couldn't announce it at the beginning either.) So, it could also be that.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
90% chance it has to do with Lesnar. Calling it in advance.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Coming back to give Teddy Long his Job! YES! HOLLA PLAYER!

1dad78d8f1ae8a4aeff8157d52069be0.jpg

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I heard they want to put Lesnar over HHH to make him look strong. Why? Couldn't he just beat Cena at, you know, this match where he left the guy bloodied, battered and all?

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Leo C said:
I heard they want to put Lesnar over HHH to make him look strong. Why? Couldn't he just beat Cena at, you know, this match where he left the guy bloodied, battered and all?

No it got Cena again b/c Brock lose to Cena so Brock look weck now so that have am that have a match at OTL and Brock beat him. I think HHH is coming b/c he piss Johnny for getting Brock all the power want. And b/c of that John will lose job as GM and he will get the job back to Teddy! HOLLA PLAYER!

1dad78d8f1ae8a4aeff8157d52069be0.jpg