TNA Ranking System (Vote for Wolfe!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Reaction score
TNA has implemented a new ranking system on their website that lets the fans choose the #1 contender. Seeing how Bischoff is known to rig polls, i suggest everyone vote for Desmond WOlfe, a guy who's status has been falling like a rock since Hogan came on board. Not to mention it wouldn't be a bad match.

But you can vote for who you want...who are you picking???

soulpower

Reaction score
I'm voting Wolfe, but much like you, I think this is rigged. My guess is if you vote for Wolfe, they count it as two votes for Hardy or some shit like that.

The Ripper

Reaction score
This is no guarantee on Wolfe being #1 contender

That’s right, your vote, along with that of the TNA Championship Committee, will go a long way in determining the monthly Top 10 Contender rankings and ultimately who gets a shot at the coveted TNA World Championship Belt.

Individual rankings are determined by a combination of weighted factors. These factors include individual wrestler career performance, won/loss record and online fan voting. So join in and help shape what you see on TNA and vote for your Top Contender often.

But i still voted for Wolfe because their is no way they can ignore him if he is getting the higest votes from fans

Reaction score
Rigged voting system aside, just because you vote for McGuinness doesn't mean that he'll be booked properly. He might get a title shot and RVD beats him in 30 seconds like he did Sting.

I'll cast my vote for McGuinness, but I'm expecting little from this ranking system and in 6 months or less, it'll be forgotten.

Axis

Reaction score
I voted Rob Terry because fuck TNA.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I don't think it's rigged. Desmond Wolfe is leading by about 3000 votes. For a guy that's had bad booking as of late, don't see how he'd be leading by that much.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
TNA is asking people to tweet them who they want to face RVD at the next iMPACT! (keyword: iMPACT!)

Tobe__

Reaction score
Voted Wolfe, and he is leading atm. I hope its not rigged, as Wolfe in the main event actually looking good would be a breath of fresh air. Why is Kurt Angle even in the poll?

LKP

Reaction score
Voted for Wolfe also... This can be a damn good match up.

chessarmy

Reaction score
I voted Wolfe to help make sure he wins this poll

On a side note, did anyone notice how this RINKY DINK company put the poll on fucking polldaddy.com? They can't even make their own, lulz

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I can't believe they had over 104,000 votes. Anyways, I voted Jeff Hardy, but Hardy is in second place right now. It goes...

1- Wolfe
2- Hardy
3- Anderson
4- Pope
5- Sting
6- Styles
7- Terry
8- Angle
9- Jarrett
10- Abyss

TNA's Golden Hulkamania love child ABYSS is dead last. Does not surprise me one bit.

chessarmy

Reaction score
I love how Rob Terry is on the list but Samoa Joe isn't

I don't care if he just came back; Kurt Angle is on vacation and he still got a spot.