TNA is a joke

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
how does this make TNA a joke. Just cause they are going on with this weird gimmick. Hell who knows this could be something cause really we havent seen much with it so we dont know where they are going with it.

Double J

Reaction score
TNA may not be a joke by this but they are stupid son of a bitches.

Bischoff: "Hey hey hey, Hogan! I got this great fucking idea! Let's fire TNA home grown talent, Creed and one of TNA's biggest stars Christopher Daniels and...Holy shit listen to this....Sign Orlando Jordan to a long term deal!!"

Hogan: "Fine do it, I don't care just leave me alone" *goes back to sucking off Bubba the Love Sponge.

Kizza

Reaction score
I like Orlando. Gimmick is interesting and different, plus he's not as bad in the ring as everyone makes him out to be.

EDIT: And why hasn't anything thought that when Daniels was released, he might have ASKED to be released?

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
TNA has disappointed me on so many levels the past couple of months.

• AJ Styles acting like Flair (with the robe and screaming with his hick accent)
    Not hyping their move to Monday night's correctly
    Rob Van Dam's horrible debut
    Orlando Jordan
    Shannon Moore
    Nasty Boys (thank God they are gone)
    Wolfpac (yeah I like the NWO, but it is definitely sour now and a shell of the former group)
    Bubba the Love Sponge
    Stupid Knockout angles (their matches are good though)
    Not using Jeff Hardy and Rob Van Dam correctly
    Mr. Anderson's stale gimmick
    Vince Russo

I started watching TNA in I believe 2003 when I started coming to this forum. They have changed so much since. And have done so many stupid things. They have no sense of marketing or advertising at all. In what way is it a good idea to keep Rob Van fucking Dam's debut a secret! Why is Jeff Hardy out there making a fool out of him self? Every time he comes out and talks on the microphone he sounds like an idiot! In WWE he never sounded like such a douche. It is like TNA just gives him the microphone and tells him to say whatever he wants. Yeah that works when it is some one like The Rock. But when some one has the mic skills of one Jeff Hardy that is a bad idea. Especially his annoying hick accent. Example:
[YT]y1-0RVJAXxI[/YT]

And what the hell happened to Hulk Hogan's microphone skills while I am on that subject? It seems like he has lost his spark. His acting job is very lackluster. TNA I had so much faith in you and you let me down again and again. Piss poor acting jobs by a lot of the workers, it is just embarrassing. I watch a WWE show and the majority of the show is very professional, not just the production and it's not because they have money, but their wrestler's most of the time put on a good acting performance. I never was a real WWE supporter until this year when I realized wow... WWE is the major league and TNA is obviously the minor league.

I watch a lot of angles on TNA and just think to my self, who in their right mind would keep Vince Russo as their booker!! Just look at the stupid shit he has given us. So many unnecessary gimmick matches and angles just for the sake of it being a gimmick idea. The Knock out's Lock box angle? Where did he get that stupid idea from? Al Gore? The Last Rites match between Sting and Abyss a while ago was embarrassing to watch. I don't know who came up with the King of the Mountain match but it is just so moronic. "Keep it simple stupid!"

I seen an interview with Jim Cornette on Youshoot, and he totally rips into Russo and it seems to make sense. Like how Russo is a mark.
[YT]x2gZoPDFaLc[/YT]
[YT]gg_rZqfndSA[/YT]

And it makes sense. Russo sees himself as a TV script writer in a fake wrestling world. Russo was good in WWF because he had someone smart like Vince McMahon to shoot down the stupid idea's he had and go with some of the risky raunchy ideas he had because the time was right (see 90's; Jerry Springer; Howard Stern; South Park; Beavis and Butthead; and so on).

Also what is the difference between these two words: Global and World. Why do they have a Global Champion and a World Champion? Why was the Global title called the "Legend's title"?

Ugh... well yeah. Sorry but TNA has just frustrated me beyond belief. I was always so Pro-TNA and antiWWE but it has switched completely. When I watch TNA I have so many shake my head moments and it is just embarrassing to watch that show and say this is what wrestling has become. It is fucking WCW all over again, and that is not a good thing and I really hate to say that. :-/.

And to the people like Ryan Clark who say we shouldn't complain about TNA because it is good for the business. Fuck you and fuck that. When some thing is done and it is stupid or doesn't make sense you can't act like "oh it is OK". What happened to the wrestling audience? Look back at the amount of viewers there was in the late 90's. At their peak. Looking back to 1999:
10 May 99
RAW had 8.1
Nitro had 3.3

22 Nov 99
RAW had 5.5
Nitro had 3.4
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e7/Monday_Night_Wars_Ratings.JPG

Now look at 2010.

January 4th
RAW had 3.6 (some places said 3.7 so ?)
Impact had 1.5
roughly 5.6 mil people watched RAW, roughly 2.2mil watched Impact.

January 11th
RAW had 3.7

Now. Look at that. Does anyone see something wrong with that right above or is it just me? RAW's rating was barely effected at all by TNA. Now lets look at the ratings.

April 5th
RAW had 3.2
Impact had .85

WHAT THE FUCK!? Where are all these people at that watched Impact on January 4? They obviously are not watching either product now. On January 4 WWE was barely effected by TNA, and TNA had a reasonable audience. Now those over 2mil people aren't watching? I am just baffled and have been thinking about this for a while.

Sorry for the rambling pointless drunk rant.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
WHAT THE FUCK!? Where are all these people at that watched Impact on January 4? They obviously are not watching either product now. On January 4 WWE was barely effected by TNA, and TNA had a reasonable audience. Now those over 2mil people aren't watching? I am just baffled and have been thinking about this for a while.

They were WWE boycotters that decided to boycott TNA as well. That's right, TNA has killed 2,000,000 peoples' love for wrestling, lol.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Seriously, Bischoff is the only breath of fresh air this company has. However, the guy can only do so much with Russo Booking

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
They are the problem. Bischoff, Hogan, Russo. That is exactly why WCW died. Isn't it interesting that TNA would bring in the same guys that killed WCW? If it was proven before that they didn't help WCW then why would anyone in their right mind put them back into power? We have had the same people booking wrestling the past 15 years. If it didn't work before why would they put them in power again?! When the ratings start to go down they should replace whoever is in charge at that time and booking the crap that produces poor ratings. But no, instead they just keep pulling the trigger in Russian roulette. Soon it will be the bullet.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
how does this make TNA a joke. Just cause they are going on with this weird gimmick. Hell who knows this could be something cause really we havent seen much with it so we dont know where they are going with it.

This Generation's Stone Cold Steve Austin.....

orlando jordan?

:scooter: That's it....I'm gonna emotionally shut myself down from wrestling.....

Double J

Reaction score
I like Orlando. Gimmick is interesting and different, plus he's not as bad in the ring as everyone makes him out to be.

EDIT: And why hasn't anything thought that when Daniels was released, he might have ASKED to be released?

OK let's say Daniels asked for his release. He wouldn't of done it if Hogan and Bischoff would of actually used him instead of making him job out.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
They are the problem. Bischoff, Hogan, Russo. That is exactly why WCW died. Isn't it interesting that TNA would bring in the same guys that killed WCW? If it was proven before that they didn't help WCW then why would anyone in their right mind put them back into power? We have had the same people booking wrestling the past 15 years. If it didn't work before why would they put them in power again?! When the ratings start to go down they should replace whoever is in charge at that time and booking the crap that produces poor ratings. But no, instead they just keep pulling the trigger in Russian roulette. Soon it will be the bullet.
At least Heyman isn't handling the finances :wink_5:

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score

If you don't find ninja kidnappings, powerful rings and a guy squirting lotion on himself like it's cum to be a joke, dismiss yourself from this forum.