Titan Fighting Championships 18 Live Results and Commentary

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
titan_fc_18_large.jpg
Join us on Friday, May 27th at 10:00 PM ET for Titan Fighting Championships 18, taking place live on HDNet from Memorial Hall in Kansas City, Kansas. The card is far from a blockbuster event, but Midwest regional cards seem to sit on one side of the spectrum or the other, either disappointing greatly or providing hours of fun. Let's hope for the latter.

The card will be headlined by former UFC lightweight champion and WEC veteran Jens Pulver as he hopes to extend his winning streak to three against Missouri-based fighter Brian Davidson. Pulver is 3-1 since his release from the WEC following his loss to Javier Vazquez back in March of last year.

Both Rory Markham and Drew McFedries were supposed to fight on this card, but late withdrawals caused TFC's Joe Kelly to find new fighters. Thus, the wrestling Rosholt brothers will fill-in on the main card. Three-time NCAA Division I wrestling champion and UFC veteran Jake Rosholt will battle Bobby Lashley's last opponent, John Ott, and Jake's brother, three-time NCAA Division I All-American wrestler Jared Rosholt, will take on Kirk Grinlinton in a heavyweight tilt. Jared was ranked at #6 on the 2011 World MMA Scouting Report in April.

As always, follow me on Twitter at @lelandroling for instant analysis of the evening's action, and join the discussion in the comments tonight at 10:00 PM ET.

Titan Fighting Championships 18
Memorial Hall, Kansas City, Kansas
Jens Pulver vs. Brian Davidson
Jake Rosholt vs. John Ott
Darryl Cobb vs. Rudy Bears
Jared Rosholt vs. Kirk Grinlinton
Joe Wilk vs. Jesse Zeugin
Bobby Cooper vs. Nick Budig
Sean Wilson vs. Deryck Ripley

SBN coverage of Titan Fighting Championship 18