Thoughts on Tyler Black as Ring Of Honor Champion.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Sadly I have seen very little ROH this year [something I intend to change] so for the time being I will thrown it open to you people.

From what I have seen of Black I like him, however it is quite a gamble on the promotions part as he first appeared for them under three years ago, and has only been a pro for five.

The question is has he made the transtion from great tag wrestler to top singles star and doe he have the same IT factor as former ROH champions like Samoa Joe, Danielson or Punk.

fieldingmellish

Reaction score
Like almost every ROH champion, the fans turned on him the moment he had the belt around his waist. But, given his level of experience, he's had an impressive run. His match with Davey at Death Before Dishonor is a match of the year candidate and he's had some great matches with Aries and Roderick recently. His promos are a weakness, but WWE obviously sees enough in him to sign him up.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Yeah I heard good things about his DBD bout will be checking that event out for sure.