Thought provoking questions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I thought it would be a cool idea just to have a list of some thought provoking questions and see what everyone here thinks. All questions will be yes or no questions and you can elaborate as far as you would like or simply answer yes or no.

1. Should the USA ban all sales of guns?

2. Should assisted suicide be legalized in your nation of residence?

3. Should cannabis be legalized in your nation/state of residence?

4. Is religion an outdated concept?

5. Is there such a thing as racism to white people?

I may add a few more of these questions later on depending on what people think to these.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
1. Should the USA ban all sales of guns? No, and I wish more people would understand that "gun control" does not equal banning all guns. Sure there's some dumbass democrats that want that, but most just want stricter regulation which I'm all for. Thankfully republicans are finally trying to do something about these mass shootings so it's no longer just democrats suggesting "gun control" after every single one and republicans just saying "no" bc I've said for years if that keeps happening then the public perception is going to change on the topic if only one side is offering a solution whether it's a good one or not. But I definitely don't want all guns banned, I live in the South and I see guns used plenty where they're needed, hunting is necessary for population control and game wardens regulate that shit like crazy to make sure people aren't over hunting, plus I know plenty of people that literally just hunt for their own food or they sell it to make a living and I see no reason why that needs to be banned due to no guns.

2. Should assisted suicide be legalized in your nation of residence?
I'm pretty indifferent on this one, like I wouldn't have a problem one way or another because I've heard great arguments for both sides so I'm just gonna let other people make this decision. The only big negative against it that I've seen is that doctors are sometimes wrong on terminal diagnosis so you might make that decision and then after you're dead they realize something else could have been done. But I still can't blame anyone for not wanting to live a terrible life of sickness, so like I said I don't really have a major opinion on this one.

3. Should cannabis be legalized in your nation/state of residence?
100% yes, legalize, regulate and do more testing on the long-term affects. I really just don't like hypocritical laws in general, so I can't see why alcohol is legalized but weed isn't...and obviously I don't want alcohol to be illegal.

4. Is religion an outdated concept?
Probably yeah, and I consider myself agnostic, but religion can still easily coexist with science in the modern world as it's an evolving concept, the problem is people stuck in their ways and refuse to acknowledge anything else. I'm not gonna villanize all religion bc of the bad ones though when it does some good too...churches should pay taxes when they're making a ridiculous profit tho.

5. Is there such a thing as racism to white people?
Yeah for sure, but usually when white people claim racism it's for some dumb shit like "the black people wouldn't let me watch Black Panther with them" or "they said I can't jump" and that shit's dumb af but you can be racist against any race, I don't believe in a majority race not being able to have prejudice against...we white folk just have more priviledges as well and it's hard for racism against us to have any real negative affects where it's much easier for racism against minorities to cause lasting affects to the whole race.