These need to appear on TV (Daniel Bryan backstage promo)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

These really help feuds in my opinion, and they're awesome when in video packages. I miss these types of backstage promos. Of course, the BITW here does an awesome job, especially the last 10 seconds or so.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
People say this guy can't work on the mic? Are they deaf? I think he is really good on the mic.

Stopspot

Reaction score
The smarmy smarks that are never satisfied with anything? Yeah never been to fond of them myself.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: These need to appear on TV (Daniel Bryan backstage promo)

Stopspot said:
The smarmy smarks that are never satisfied with anything? Yeah never been to fond of them myself.

Tends to be the 12 year olds crying for the attitude era to return because nothing is good without TV 14. On topic D Bry I thought everyone knew Bryan could work on the mic, he got booed by the smarkest ROH crowds at times.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
This website is great for the lack of smarmy smarks as Stopspot puts it. They completely ruin boards when they just take them over and just make everything so negative. They're never wrong, their favourite superstar is better than yours FACT!

Stopspot

Reaction score
R'Albin said:
This website is great for the lack of smarmy smarks as Stopspot puts it. They completely ruin boards when they just take them over and just make everything so negative. They're never wrong, their favourite superstar is better than yours FACT!

The closest we have to that is Randy.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Not sure how many people remember JeebaK, but he was the type of user that I despised in the IWC.

But yeah, more on-topic. I really hope Bryan is given so much mic time against Punk, that could be an awesome feud.