The George Floyd Protests (Ongoing)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Agreed. I'm seeing reports that people are being brought in from outside locations to riot. I've personally seen that occur with stuff that happened in Newnan and Atlanta in the past. Makes me wonder if some conspiracies have some weight behind them.

Honestly, I don’t put that kind of shit past anyone. I know a lot of people like to dump on conspiracies, and, yeah, some are wildly out there, but, others just make too much sense to pass on. It’s hard to ignore the fact that coronavirus news was fading away, and then this shit suddenly happens and news outlets are booming.....and no one talks about coronavirus anymore, people are all out in mass gatherings in the streets, it’s like coronavirus never happened. Let’s not forget it’s election year.....what a coincidence, every election year has some big things happen.

The government is laughing their balls off at the division. Rubbing their hands together with big smiles because they’re still in control and they have an excuse to get more money out of the pockets of Americans.

A few things were quite interesting about the riots, like why in Dallas (I believe it was) was their conveniently a large pile of bricks for people to throw? These two white girls were recorded spray painting BLM on a wall while getting called out by a black woman, what the fuck? The video is on YouTube, it was a really strange encounter. It seemed fake all around.

I also find it insane that this many people are fucked up enough to be going out there and looting and burning shit down. I know people are fucked, but, really? All these people are suddenly criminals coming out of their momma’s basements? I just find it hard to believe that many people have it in them in all these cities to go out there and burn things, steal things, spray paint shit, beat people up.....just think of yourself, as a sane person, who wants to go out in that fucking shit and put themselves in danger like that? Knowing there will be huge crowds and police? Bit crazy, even for the average American.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Honestly, I don’t put that kind of shit past anyone. I know a lot of people like to dump on conspiracies, and, yeah, some are wildly out there, but, others just make too much sense to pass on. It’s hard to ignore the fact that coronavirus news was fading away, and then this shit suddenly happens and news outlets are booming.....and no one talks about coronavirus anymore, people are all out in mass gatherings in the streets, it’s like coronavirus never happened. Let’s not forget it’s election year.....what a coincidence, every election year has some big things happen.

The election year is the big factor here. The rioters (not protesters) are now starting to show up to people's homes. Cassandra Fairbanks had her address posted on Twitter and a group showed up at her home. She was alone with the exception of her small child there. They were shooting fireworks at her home and even firing weapons. Now, people are shooting at police and National Guard, and getting killed when fire is returned.

The government is laughing their balls off at the division. Rubbing their hands together with big smiles because they’re still in control and they have an excuse to get more money out of the pockets of Americans.

So is China and so is Russia.

A few things were quite interesting about the riots, like why in Dallas (I believe it was) was their conveniently a large pile of bricks for people to throw? These two white girls were recorded spray painting BLM on a wall while getting called out by a black woman, what the fuck? The video is on YouTube, it was a really strange encounter. It seemed fake all around.

I saw a video of this. I didn't know the location, but two peaceful protesters filmed the stack of bricks and said we have to do better than this. If we are talking about the same video, then the stack I saw was stacked probably shoulder high. Just curious if the people that stack those there feel bad when some dumbass throws one of those into a crowd and hits someone in the head.

It is interesting, is it not? That the privileged white kids always make everything about them and try to stir shit up even more. This isn't the first time someone has been called out on video. This is why I am so shocked that Atlanta let this happen. I posted a video a few years ago of a couple of Antifa punks getting ran out of Atlanta by a group of black protesters. Yeah, the WC Soy Brigade didn't take that well. Anyway, those same kids can't take truth, and some how usually have people banned/cancelled from public platforms. I've been banned and kicked out of so many platforms for speaking facts, that I'm shocked my IP address hasn't been flagged.

I also find it insane that this many people are fucked up enough to be going out there and looting and burning shit down. I know people are fucked, but, really? All these people are suddenly criminals coming out of their momma’s basements? I just find it hard to believe that many people have it in them in all these cities to go out there and burn things, steal things, spray paint shit, beat people up.....just think of yourself, as a sane person, who wants to go out in that fucking shit and put themselves in danger like that? Knowing there will be huge crowds and police? Bit crazy, even for the average American.

I had to catch myself from saying a few harsh things here. Not to you, but about the situation going on. I'm pissed that people are doing this crap and pissed that I "had" friends (They unfriended me btw) on Facebook supporting this shit. Scary thing is, these people can vote (which is why so many of these Metro Cities are fucked up, Atlanta has really went to shit in the past 20 years) and they can reproduce.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
The riots in Minneapolis are reaching their seventh day.

For reference, The Rodney King riots and the '67 riots each lasted approximately five days.

I don't know how much longer this can go on.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck

YounRippa69 is spittin' fire and speaking truth as always!

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Funny how this happens and then suddenly there are a billion reports of white cops roughing up black people. Why were these incidents not brought up before? Why do we have to wait until one big story to suddenly let out all these other ones? Man, media definitely has shit like this stored and ready for the “right time”.

Greedy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Sports Team
xjczadG
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
RGKCxbB
Favorite Sports Team
carolinahurricanes
It's an election year. Can't forget that. The easiest way to influence people is with fear. Shit is far too organized and specific. Why would the riots in my town of 40,000 go the EXACT same as the ones everywhere else? Why is every rioter I see some punk ass white teenager ANTIFA goon or a person influenced to follow suit by one. I'm tired of the media manipulating people to push an agenda. I watched a video of a man get beat to death for making a desperate attempt to keep people from throwing bricks through his business's windows. 10+ pieces of shit beat this man down and one of the individuals repetitively struck him with with a skateboard ultimately running off and leaving him face down in a pool of blood. I didn't see this anywhere in the headlines. Instead I read stories about how rubber bullets and tear gas are suppressing the peoples right to protest. BULLSHIT. I've seen pieces of shit loot up to their ears in goods taking the right to protest away from the people who truly deserve it.

Reactions: Lady Redfield

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I’ve even seen videos of cops doing shit and trying to break windows and get stuff started.

Showstopper

The Icon That Can Still Go
Reaction score
Saw a video of the rioters lighting a homeless person's possessions on fire.

So peaceful..

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Actually, I want to bring something here that I was thinking about. Maybe I’m missing something here and someone can help me out.

I’m sure others have seen the news of the kid who got maced. First off, what kind of fucking muppet brings a kid to this shit?
Second, some weird things I noticed. I only saw the video once, maybe I am wrong in what I saw, but, when the girl was crying, I didn’t see any tears, and, some guy just happened to have a full bottle of milk (looked like) to pour over her head. Who the hell brings a full bottle of milk to a protest/riot and just happens to be standing where a maced kid is?

Lastly, I don’t recall actually seeing this kid’s parents, just a bunch of strangers??? Maybe I need to watch it again...

Last edited:

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

The chaos has officially reached its eighth day. Trump has threatened martial law and invocation of the insurrection act.

Good lord.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
I’ve even seen videos of cops doing shit and trying to break windows and get stuff started.

I have seen people basically say the same thing. However, I have been unable to find these videos. I have searched all over Youtube, Facebook, etc. Even asked some of the Indy Reporters I know, nothing. Do you have a link where I can see these videos, please? I would like to see this.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I have seen people basically say the same thing. However, I have been unable to find these videos. I have searched all over Youtube, Facebook, etc. Even asked some of the Indy Reporters I know, nothing. Do you have a link where I can see these videos, please? I would like to see this.

Reactions: Swamps

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Swamps

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Both of those tweets look to me like the cops are clearing off already broken glass instead of leaving the spiky spikes sticking out