The time has come.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Okay guys.

I need to post this as a new thread in THIS section, because I want more people to see it. Here's the thing; I'm going on an ACW hiatus. That means Raiden is gone for some time. If you read the RPs in our match's thread (most of you read it, it has like 140 views), you noticed that Raiden has disappeared. Now, I don't know anything about the whole deal why or how he disappeared, that's a thing I don't know myself, although I've tried to ask the Staff, but they didn't wanna tell me lol. I asked if I could help somehow with a development of some storyline with Raiden, and this is what we came up with. A cool way to write Raiden off TV and help develop some storyline, and as far as I know, or just I have been told that the storyline I helped will be one of the bests e-fedding has ever seen. So I'm intrigued myself to see how will it work out and wtf has happened with Raiden.

The reason why I took a hiatus is simply the fact that I need to study more for school, I fucked my grades up because of social life activities and you know the rest, I'm a party guy. The craziest motherfucker you'll ever meet.

The third thing, the match Raiden's in will still be a triple threat. Now, I offered a guy I know from another forum to take my spot over, and Staff agreed with it. He accepted. His name is Macabre and idr if he registered yet, but he'll appear soon, so he'll be your newest ACW member. He's chill and an e-fedding god and I wanted to help him, so he'll take Raiden's position in the match. Therefore, if the staff decides that Raiden had the best RPs, his character will win. Just so you don't get confused.

Alright. I'll return during the summer I guess.

Till then,

so long, ACW.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Nah, he'll come with a new character. Some sick dark shit as far as I know. Raiden is and will be mine. Like forever.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Do we really need another dark character?! Damn! 8D

Get back when you can Derrick, and if you fucking fail... I'll bring in one of my heel characters to beat the shit out of you! :p

Pete

Reaction score
Jacqui is officially sad. She told me to relay the message as she would never be seen being sad in public, of course. She also told me to tell you that you "deserve to get smacked upside the head with something blunt" and that "fuckin' guys are all alike". So make of that what you will.

MaNonTheMoon

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Syn: Such a pity. I was actually thinking of requesting a match between us sometime in the near future. (Sigh) Looks like I'll have to wait for that one, for now.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Raiden: Nah, don't worry guys. I'll come back sooner than you think, just.. don't worry. Okay? Derrick will bring me back when he'll be able to RP again. Don't worry. Syn.. you vs me, when I return. Kay bro?

MaNonTheMoon

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Syn: As soon as you return, you say? In that case, return soon. I'm not exactly known for my patience

Macabre

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, so I should introduce myself, right? I'm the Macabre Derrick was talking about. I will debut in ACW very soon. Hopefully we'll all have fun. God, I love RPing.

Shaun

Reaction score
I like reading your RP's, come back soon man.

And I'm kinda glad I haven't signed up my dark character because he would probably be one to many. Saying that he does think Chucky from the Child's Play movies is a god of a made up religion.

BDC

Reaction score
What? Sorry...Elmo bouncing..Katy Perry...uh..did you say CHUCKIE??? lol!

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
All cool bro. I'll return. I promise.

However, Macabre, you sick piece-a-shit. Wtf did you send me lol? He sent me a sample of his RP on MSN lol. Damn NSFW shit. His char won't be one of the many afais.