The Serial Killer Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Who wants to get morbid? I definitely want to.

I have always been super interested in serial killers. I am fascinated in their stories, how they became the person they ended up being, it usually starts to make sense once you read their stories and kinda get in their mindset, the reasoning behind their actions. My favorite of all time is Ted Bundy (it really does feel so fucking odd typing that out). That man was fucking creative lmfao. RIP to the people he killed, certainly don't agree with any actions of a serial killer, just amazed by the stories and effort.

You can read about Ted Bundy here, if you don't know his story.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'll contribute more to this thread later bc I do have a pretty big interest in fucked up shit like this. But I will say recently and I think it was around the time of a lot of Netflix specials about them being released, I feel like people are really starting to fucking fetishize them :lmao Not saying anyone with an interest in them is of course, but some of the stuff I see some of the people say about Ted Bundy :pull

• Haha
Reactions: Lady Redfield

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
The girls melting over him, like, wow, lmfao. He is definitely one of the better looking ones, but, I am pretty confident in saying my vagina stays dry when I see him. Cutting up women and having sex with their dead bodies isn't really a turn on for me.

Reactions: Chris

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
yeah this is 100% in my wheelhouse I am obsessed with this shit...

there's a podcast called "The Last Podcast on the Left" they do deep dives on serial killers, cults, aliens etc. They are fucking hilarious and pretty popular. I went and saw them live a few months back. Anyway they have a serial killer book coming out that will be amazing.
Bundy was such a pompous schmuck...and his looks get blow way out of proportion lol...

but LHR check out that podcast...the Albert Fish, Henry Lake & Charles NG, Bundy, & Ed Kemper ones are a good starting point

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
On a related note, Mindhunters is one of the best shows I have ever seen. They've mentioned season 3 coming, but, they don't have a date set, just that it 'might' be out by 2021. The guy who plays Joe from You would be an amazing Ted Bundy. I am begging that he is in season 3, man, fucking begging.

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
On a related note, Mindhunters is one of the best shows I have ever seen. They've mentioned season 3 coming, but, they don't have a date set, just that it 'might' be out by 2021. The guy who plays Joe from You would be an amazing Ted Bundy. I am begging that he is in season 3, man, fucking begging.
bad news...Netflix has canceled any plans for season 3

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
that is good news indeed....guess it's gonna be a long ass time then

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah I always love watching Docs on Crimes, Killers etc. Last Year they did a great Series for Ted Bundy on Netflix about Tapes, and Recordings he did way back when you get chills and get put through the emotions of all during all the Episodes. Pretty crazy how slick he was, for a long time be ahead of Law Enforcement, and if it wasn't for one of his victims getting away he might of kept on his reign of terror. We've all be pissed, or frustrated, but somewhere in their brains theirs no Wall up there to tell them don't kill or cause harm to someone when they don't get their way that's scary to think about.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
I concur with Booty on Last Podcast on the Left, that’s a great listen if you’re into serial killers or anything else that they cover that Booty named. My favorite episodes of theirs is the one on Chris Benoit, and the Black Metal series. One of them is a wrestling fan too so he’ll occasionally drop references in there.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
HH Holmes, John Wayne Gacy, Jeffrey Dahmer , Ted Bundy are the ones I've read, heard podcasts the most on. One of the sickest people ever was Albert Fish.

I listen to a ton of serial killer podcasts. Last Podcast on the Left is only on spotify now I guess. I'll have to figure that one out. I would listen to them all the time previously.

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Spotify is easy peasy to get and it’s free to listen to them still. They are the best and I saw their live show.
22a6ae1b1a0efdc34a20af025e3dc8ef.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Necro and Chris