• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Return Of The Deadly Games: Halloween Edition

The Linebacker

Jun 6, 2011
UK
The Deadly Games

Also known as Mafia, the game consists essentially two sides; townspeople and killers.

The killers will know who each other are. The townspeople will only know their own roles.

Every day will consist of day and night. At the beginning of everyday, someone is killed. You then spend the day trying to decide who to lynch, with the aim of catching all the killers before they eliminate all the townspeople. Whoever is picked is then killed with their role revealed by the host (myself)

At night, the killers can then decide who they want to kill. That person is killed at the beginning of the next day.

The killers win by killing all the townspeople, the townspeople win by discovering the right killers before they get taken out.
All right, Halloween seems like a better time than ever to attempt to bring this back, who wants in?

The Linebacker

Jun 6, 2011
UK
a couple more peeps and we can make a go of this i reckon.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Anaconda Vice

May 21, 2011
Alright, I'm in. Time to see what this is all about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sabretooth

Oct 9, 2011
[MENTION=44]Drew[/MENTION] [MENTION=53]The Boot[/MENTION] [MENTION=57]Swamps[/MENTION]

Join this shit.