The real heights of Wrestlers!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brett

Reaction score
After doing some research i think these are the real height of WWE wrestlers past and present

Undertaker 6ft7
Kane 6ft7 1/2
Big Show 6ft11
Test 6ft4 1/2
Great Khali 7ft1
The Miz 6ft
Kevin Nash 6ft9
John Cena 6ft 1/2
Randy Orton 6'3 1/2
Jack Swagger 6ft4 1/2
Booker T 6ft2
Billy Gunn 6ft3
Sheamus 6ft3
Johnny Ace 6ft3 1/2
Cm Punk 5ft11
Triple H 6ft2
Brock Lesnar 6ft2 1/2
Daniel Bryan 5ft8
Wade Barrett 6ft5 1/2
Brodus Clay 6ft6 1/2
Sid Eudy 6ft7
Shawn Micheals 5ft11 1/2
Stone Cold Steve Austin 6ft1
The Rock 6ft3
Mark Henry 6ft1
Big Boss Man 6ft4
Diamond Dallas Page 6ft4
Andre the Giant 7ft
Alex Riley 6ft3
Titus O'Neil 6ft4
Lord Tensai 6ft6
Chris Jericho 5ft9 1/2
Hulk Hogan 6ft6 (he's 6ft3 these days cause of surgery)
Mick Foley 6ft2
Kurt Angle 5ft10
JBL 6ft5
William Reagal 6ft1
Vader 6ft2 1/2
Ric Flair 6ft
Eddie Gurrerro 5ft8
Scott Hall 6ft4
Cody Rhodes 6ft
Goldust 6ft3
Brett Heart 6ft
Zach Ryder 6ft2
Dave Batista 6ft3
Matt Morgan 6ft9
Edge 6ft3
Rob Van Damn 5ft11 1/2
Vince Mcmahon 6ft1 1/2
Shane McMahon 6ft1

Am i right with these estimates for some of the wrestlers (real heights) of course some are advertised too be much taller than they really are in reality much like there weight as well. Interesting too see how big some of these guys are because its rare too see humans at these sizes

Last edited:

IA-SteveB

Reaction score
Who knows. How many short people misrepresent their height on dating sites? Yes, it is rare to see humans at these sizes but that's why they are in world wrestling entertainment. In fact, Eve pointed out to the Big Show that there wasn't much use for a 400+ pound 7 foot man outside of WWE. :)

Some people prefer being larger than life, i.e. a pumped up resume.

Last edited:

Brett

Reaction score
Sometimes though being too large can decrease your life expectancy. guys like big show and great khali will not live a very long time. same applies too guys like kevin nash, undertaker and kane. even wade barrett who is not giant may not live too long.

just look at big guys like test, big boss man, andre the giant and giant gonzales who died too young.

Last edited:

IA-SteveB

Reaction score
Well, of course there will be difficulty with size at the large end of the spectrum. The guys like Big Show and Khali are just doing what they can with the genes they were given. Most "normal" sized guys will be just fine, but people die of natural causes all of the time no matter what. Just last week, a 26 year old Olympic caliber swimmer died of a heart attack. Swimmers are in incredible shape cardiovascularly, so go figure. Genes...

Brett

Reaction score
Well if your too tall like 6ft4 and over having too pump blood around such a large body must put strain on your heart/limbs etc.... besides the human body is not meant too be such tall heights like 6ft4 or 6ft6.

Brett

Reaction score
well 6ft is not that tall so i woulden't doubt it at his peak but today rick flair is average height around 5ft10 so he has shrunk cause of his age and maybe his profession so he's not tall anymore. of course some wrestling sites have him down at 6ft1 which is an exzaggeration.

Last edited:

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Sometimes though being too large can decrease your life expectancy. guys like big show and great khali will not live a very long time. same applies too guys like kevin nash, undertaker and kane. even wade barrett who is not giant may not live too long.

just look at big guys like test, big boss man, andre the giant and giant gonzales who died too young.

Dude, I love yr naivetly and how innocent you seem, but those guys died from shit unrelated to their height, namely the shit ton of drugs and steroids they were pumping into their blood.

Also no fucking way Lesnar is only 6" 2'.

Brett

Reaction score
Didn't lesnar if anything look slightly shorter than triple a week ago on raw. Triple H himself is only 6'2.

Lesnar is 6'2 1/2 which is a whisker over 6'2 so you could say the lesnar is at least 6'2.

On the topic of height- its a fact that if your over 6ft your heart has too work harder too pump blood around a large body. when one is over 6ft4 its almost a slow death sentence.

Last edited:

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
I think it's because he's such a huge guy in physique that it makes him look about 7ft compared to regular wrestlers.

I'm 6" 4' so it's just really hard for me to imagine I'm bigger than him.

Brett

Reaction score
7ft? I think if anything he could look 6ft1 with his wide build cause even big show i don't think was ever quite 7ft.

wow your 6'4 thats BIG. but still though i think if you keep very healthy at 6'4 you should live a fairly long life.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I'm 6" 4' so it's just really hard for me to imagine I'm bigger than him.
Sorry to hear that man, you're obviously gonna be dead before you hit 40.

Brett

Reaction score
Nah he could live into his 90's if he kept super healthy. even guys like great khali and big show will probably dropp off when they reach 60.

Edgeomatic

Reaction score
Undertaker is legitimatley 6'10 or 6'11. A family friend who is 6'6 himself met him.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler