The Official X-Factor Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Onyx

Reaction score
I'm only going to try to watch the show, to watch and see Simon Cowell destroy the awful singers self-esteem that try-out lol

Ben

Reaction score
Show isn't to bad there's been a couple really good people that they found so far.

Onyx

Reaction score
I made it past the one episode after the try-outs, and I can honestly say it boring as ever. I don't want to sit there and watch some black kid sing country. I was done soon as he started singing. So now I guess I'm done with the show for good. Plus the singers they have on there, and the genres that all of the singers sing, I highly dislike.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
For some reason just haven't went back to watch it since the first ep which I mainly watched to see how it was and the fact that they had some great people on there that they showed in the previews. Only ever watch the first few weeks anyways of stuff like that because of the funny auditions.

Onyx

Reaction score
Exactly PHX, the only entertaining thing about X Factor, is the auditions. It gets boring when they come down to the finalist, because they get all serious. I like to hear how awful these Americans sing, so I can get a good chuckle here and there.

Ben

Reaction score
I've watched the majority of this, mainly because the wife is in to it. Just seems like a low rate idol though, they've got some good singers, but something about it just seems off. I'm not familiar with the UK version, but the different category thing seems interesting so I'll prob keep tuning in.