The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
What's the difference?

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I said "not like it makes a difference."

Reactions: Deezy

Tinfoil Hat

Not paranoid
Reaction score
I'm not saying that nothing matters. Quite the opposite, I believe that it all does matter. Unfortunately most folks are caught up worrying about the shiny pretty things that our "leaders" hold up for us to focus on. Politics is all just distractions put up to divide the populace and keep the HAVES over the HAVE NOTs. Most people don't want to look past the bullshit because in the end all that matters is their side has to win. So the bread and circus keeps on keeping on.

Tinfoil Hat

Not paranoid
Reaction score
Trump was put in power by the establishment.

Hillary Clinton played her role to perfection.

All the nonsense of the last few years was just done to set up the scenario of the Social Media President serving 8 years and changing how politics is served up to the populace.

Divide and conquer.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Trump was put in power by the establishment.

Hillary Clinton played her role to perfection.

All the nonsense of the last few years was just done to set up the scenario of the Social Media President serving 8 years and changing how politics is served up to the populace.

Divide and conquer.
So this bumblefuck who speaks like a 7th grader and stares directly into an eclipse......is an act?

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Clearly, Trump is a super genius.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Social media has really exposed how dumb society is.

People are all HAHAHA TRUMP IMPEACHED, NOT PRESIDENT ANYMORE, HE IS GONE NOW. FFS, this means absolutely nothing, as he will serve his term and probably be re-elected again. Impeachment doesn't mean he is out of office. The trial starts in January and the senate ain't gonna vote the two thirds needed to remove him. He will just have to enter the next election with impeachment on his record. No one will care about it.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Social media has really exposed how dumb society is.

People are all HAHAHA TRUMP IMPEACHED, NOT PRESIDENT ANYMORE, HE IS GONE NOW. FFS, this means absolutely nothing, as he will serve his term and probably be re-elected again. Impeachment doesn't mean he is out of office. The trial starts in January and the senate ain't gonna vote the two thirds needed to remove him. He will just have to enter the next election with impeachment on his record. No one will care about it.

Impeachment not be important on a record during a re-election I highly disagree with that. I thought one of the main reasons why Hilary didn't become President because Trump was able to scoop up those voters who didn't trust Hilary who were still behind Sanders and upset with her with her actions leading to the end. With my line of work everyday you see a customer who comes from a different world and the ones who are Republicans I've met are not happy with him especially older folks and whoever wins and becomes the Democratic representative they'll have all the ammo to tear him to shreds I feel.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
It's dirty, wasn't saying it is something good on his record, just saying the people who vote him in again just wont care about it.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
It's dirty, wasn't saying it is something good on his record, just saying the people who vote him in again just wont care about it.

That could be the case for some voters sure and this Trial might sway those voters. Since day one this Prez has tried to break apart as a Nation and we need a new one who is gonna bring us back together.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Impeachment not be important on a record during a re-election I highly disagree with that. I thought one of the main reasons why Hilary didn't become President because Trump was able to scoop up those voters who didn't trust Hilary who were still behind Sanders and upset with her with her actions leading to the end. With my line of work everyday you see a customer who comes from a different world and the ones who are Republicans I've met are not happy with him especially older folks and whoever wins and becomes the Democratic representative they'll have all the ammo to tear him to shreds I feel.

I highly disagree too. The impeachment bullshit is solidifying him getting reelected. He has raised record numbers for his reelection campaign. Oven ten million actually.

The majority of Americans are fed up with this. Hilarious that the media will cover trump tweets and memes, but Honk Kong protests, cartel and mormon conflicts at the border, the fact AOC cost her district 25000 to 40000 jobs don't get talked about. But OrangeMan Bad gets 24 hour coverage.

Reactions: Tinfoil Hat