• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official WS Political Thread

Doc

Jul 27, 2018
ATLANTA
This is fucking hilarious and sad at the same time. Can we just have our Civil War now, Please? :) Or maybe some sort of plague so we can just start over?

Doc

Jul 27, 2018
ATLANTA
Anti-Vaxxers bout to have the plague upon us don't worry.
Yep. Especially with the influx of undocumented folks that came over recently. Research that somewhere other than Google. Not the first time people here got hit with illnesses from outsiders though.

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
Yep. Especially with the influx of undocumented folks that came over recently. Research that somewhere other than Google. Not the first time people here got hit with illnesses from outsiders though.
You a binger? :TI:

Nah but for real, I've seen that from plenty of my evil liberal sources so there's no conspiracy trying to keep people from knowing that immigrants have more diseases than us...that's pretty common knowledge. They are more likely to casually mention it to cover their basis and not go into detail while blaming other things for sure though, but that's how all the good propagandas operate

Doc

Jul 27, 2018
ATLANTA
You a binger? :TI:

Nah but for real, I've seen that from plenty of my evil liberal sources so there's no conspiracy trying to keep people from knowing that immigrants have more diseases than us...that's pretty common knowledge. They are more likely to casually mention it to cover their basis and not go into detail while blaming other things for sure though, but that's how all the good propagandas operate
What is a binger? Don't wanna google it on my work comp just in case, haha.

Doc

Jul 27, 2018
ATLANTA
LOL so putting them all in cages isn't very smart if they all have diseases.
I like Trump's latest plan better. Send them to all the "Sanctuary cities ". They have been in an uproar after that proposition, lol. Funny how them bleeding hearts stop bleeding when they realize they're going to be the ones dealing with the issue.

Doc

Jul 27, 2018
ATLANTA
NIMBY bleeds more tbh.
Nimby? I swear you and Chris throwing out these terms making my damn head hurt. I'm just gonna take my old unhip ass to bed. Damn were out from having to try to fix my garden after my neighbor's stupid ass dogs destroyed it. Then them motherfuckers called the law to my ass.

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
Conservative pundit Ben Shapiro admits he was 'destroyed' after cutting short TV debate

Dude said "I interpreted his antagonism as leftism" about a conservative :lmao Interviewer's response is great too: "I tend to take the opposite position from those I interview. It's a useful way to test their positions. It tells you nothing of my own views. What do American interviewers do?" "

Just further showing how the two party system is fucking stupid and is what's ruining America when anyone that asks tough interview questions must be on "the other side" smh all about owning one side instead of actually fixing the god damn country