• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official WS Anime Club

HoHo

Wildheart
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team eagles
You do realize why he don't want the arm? That he don't want to be tied to the Senju clan in any form or fashion. And, you do realize that he isn't out searching the world trying to atone for his sins no more? And, just acts as the supporting shadow to Naruto outside the village right? He's hardly nerfed either.

Yes I've been watching Boruto Next Generations don't know if you have it he is pretty much a second Hokage in a sense defending the Leaf from attacks. I don't think the Senju Clan tie in is the thing the loss of his Arm reminds him of what he did and to keep him for swaying around from doing it again. At least that is how I took it, because the Senju maybe let's say it Hashirama's Brother is the main reason the Uchiha clan had Beef with the Leaf. He treated them like Dogs and considered them second class, but to me just like the people of the Leaf forgiving you he needs to do the same I feel. Also he is a nerfed right now they had Urashiki two stepped on his back and he's been getting his ass kicked this whole let's go back in time arc with Naruto and Jiraya. Sasuke legit had nothing left to give and he had spear Urashiki into a River before young Sakura got to him helping him out. Sasuke at the end of Shippuden would or merked Urashiki blindfolded and it's sad to see him struggle like this.

Last edited:

DOPA

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler therock
Favorite Wrestler danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler chrisjericho
Demon Slayer was good....actually really good for the first 6 or 7 episodes but had some pacing issues in the middle, some of the fights that felt like filler dragged on way too long but they managed to bring it back round at the end.

The movie should be good for that specific arc, though not sure when season 2 will be.

I need more Made in Abyss in my life too.

Sakura

Reaction score

Rewatching my favorite series of all time. Thinking of doing a review of each episode since the series is nearly 13 years old going on 14. Holy fuck is it still entertaining as hell.
Dude, I need to re-watch that one. I haven't seen it in years. Same with another favorite, Rozen Maiden. :3

Genking

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler kane
Favorite Wrestler kenta
Favorite Wrestler masatoyoshino
Favorite Wrestler uUsHwHt
Only around 37 days until one of the best spinoff series comes back

HoHo

Wildheart
Reaction score
Only around 37 days until one of the best spinoff series comes back

Never heard of such an Anime at all. I gotta add a few more this Week, but adding new Anime is clashing with me watching Kyuranger, and watching Viva La Bam for the first time in Years. Demon Slayer is on my watchlist for sure.

Genking

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler kane
Favorite Wrestler kenta
Never heard of such an Anime at all. I gotta add a few more this Week, but adding new Anime is clashing with me watching Kyuranger, and watching Viva La Bam for the first time in Years. Demon Slayer is on my watchlist for sure.
It's a spinoff from Toaru Majutsu no Index (I tend to think of it kind of like the predecessor to My Hero Academia in that in this world it is also somewhat common for some people to be born with special powers. Mix that in with some people that have an affinity for magic, some religion vs science debate and you've got the Toaru-verse).
Railgun is almost universally more liked that the main series it spawned off of. So it's sort of a complicated process of getting into.

A complete watch order of the series would probably be something like
  1. Toaru Majutsu no Index
  2. Toaru Kagaku no Railgun
  3. Toaru Majutsu no Index II
  4. Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S
  5. Toaru Majutsu no Index III
  6. Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator
  7. Toaru Kagaku no Railgun T

Last edited:

HoHo

Wildheart
Reaction score
It's a spinoff from Toaru Majutsu no Index (I tend to think of it kind of like the predecessor to My Hero Academia in that in this world it is also somewhat common for some people to be born with special powers. Mix that in with some people that have an affinity for magic, some religion vs science debate and you've got the Toaru-verse).
Railgun is almost universally more liked that the main series it spawned off of. So it's sort of a complicated process of getting into.

A complete watch order of the series would probably be something like
  1. Toaru Majutsu no Index
  2. Toaru Kagaku no Railgun
  3. Toaru Majutsu no Index II
  4. Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S
  5. Toaru Majutsu no Index III
  6. Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator
  7. Toaru Kagaku no Railgun T
Be still my heart a predecessor to My Hero Academia that might of won me over just like that. You know an Anime I had plans to rewatch since I was a kid again Ronin Warriors anyone heard of that?

Genking

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler kane
Favorite Wrestler kenta
Be still my heart a predecessor to My Hero Academia that might of won me over just like that. You know an Anime I had plans to rewatch since I was a kid again Ronin Warriors anyone heard of that?
Never heard of Ronin Warriors

I think I'll just list my anilist profile if you wanna know what I've watched :D

Genking

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler kane
Favorite Wrestler kenta

Sakura

Reaction score
Tehe. Just teasing, I always forget I even have those list sites. :c I've made like 3-4 accounts on them.

HoHo

Wildheart
Reaction score
Another great Episode of Fire Force loving the battling with 8th and White Clad. I don't know much longer we have in the first Season, but shit it's hitting it's mark hard right now. The fight with two long range fighters in Hinawa and Arrow was amazing visually and I liked how Hinawa using his intelligence making a bad situation turn into a great one. Arthur too got some love beating that shimmer guy dude really thought he was just going to do the same shit as last time nice to see our Samurai Knight has grown loads like Shinra.

LadyHotrod

ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler roddypiper
Favorite Wrestler cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler teddibiase
Favorite Wrestler randyorton
Favorite Sports Team dallascowboys
Wow, a Ronin Warriors mention, I used to watch that before the greatest anime of all time, Sailor Moon. Die hard fan (of Sailor Moon) since it's dubbed debut in '95, all 200 episodes on DVD, massive collection of dolls, keychains, posters, two costumes (Jupiter and Saturn), pens, pencil sharpeners, cards, you name it. I wont ever get tired of that show, legit cried at the end of the 200th episode. Crystal can go fuck itself, though, it's garbage.

Grim

The Scissorman
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler mrperfect
Favorite Wrestler rickrude
Favorite Wrestler arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler owenhart
Favorite Wrestler chrisbenoit
Favorite Wrestler ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team wild
Favorite Sports Team HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team pUtq1ms
Just finished the first episode of ORESUKI, and holy shit what a hilarious subversion of the rom-com formula. Highly recommended anyone check out the first episode if you enjoy watching a slice of life comedy where everything goes off the rails. :heston

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NehaSharma

Staff online