• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official WS Anime Club

HoHo Miser

When I shine!
Darkness fades…
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team eagles
I'm alive and well, as I'm looking for a new Anime to take the spot FMA:Brotherhood had for a few Months.

V-Trigger

Reaction score
Any Attack on Titan fans? Not hugely into anime, but in terms of writing, storytelling, character development, very few shows compare (anime or otherwise)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sakura

Reaction score
Absolutely adoring the 2019 version of Fruits Basket.

Huge, huge fan of the manga.Thought the original 2001 anime was good, but obviously not accurate to the manga. :)

Very Barry Christmas

The Scissorman
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler mrperfect
Favorite Wrestler rickrude
Favorite Wrestler arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler owenhart
Favorite Wrestler chrisbenoit
Favorite Wrestler ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team wild

Huge, huge fan of the manga.Thought the original 2001 anime was good, but obviously not accurate to the manga. :)
Saw the first episode of the 2019 version and thought, "Huh, just an upscaled version of the old anime. Cool."

Sakura

Reaction score
Well, it's going to be 100% accurate hopefully (and it is so far for First Season) to the manga, which means a lot of changes to the first anime. But yeah, very much so just an upscaled version art wise. I like it.

HoHo Miser

When I shine!
Darkness fades…
Reaction score

I heard good things about the Anime as well. Right now I'm only watching Fire Force, Dr.Stone, Boruto, Seven Deadly Sins: Wrath of the Gods, and a new another new Anime called No Guns Life. Here's the Trailer for the Show.

Very Barry Christmas

The Scissorman
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
So been watching a bit of new anime so giving my quick thoughts here:

KonoSuba:

Watched the first episode and enjoyed it very much. Seems like something I'll enjoy quite a bit to be honest.

Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?:

Finished the first season and liked it immensely. Bell Cranel is a great character, Hestia is funny as shit ( also "big-boobed loli" is a hilarious nickname), and the supporting cast is great, especially Lili, who I think has a strong backstory. Overall, really good, would watch the second season when I have time. Also that ending theme got added to my anime playlist, it's great.

My First Girlfriend is a Gal!:

This one is... tough to talk about. First off, it's an unashamed harem anime, that also touts explicit sexuality like a god damn gatling gun, but it's also pretty funny once you get past it all. I think one problem though is that it's only 10 episodes give or take and it doesn't flesh out the side characters much to make them anything other than one note. The second biggest problem is... one of the characters is a legit pedophile, played off for comedy. It is actually a lot of fucking yikes. Cringeworthy in the worst way. But if you try your damndest to ignore him (thank god he's a side character who doesn't say much anyways), it's an alright short harem anime to laugh at.

I Don't Understand What My Husband is Saying!:

Another funny series revolving around a housewife and her otaku husband. Each episode is only 3 minutes long so you can sneak in an episode here or there in your off time if you're interested. It's a straight comedy but has serious moments littered throughout to bang on the heartstrings. A very good recommendation for anyone who enjoys slice of life. That ending theme is also banging.

Senko-San The Helpful Fox:

I shared a trailer for it earlier this year, but I finally got around to watching it, so I have this to say about it: if you like Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, you'll like this. Similar concept but more lighthearted and relaxing.

Might recommend more anime, but those 3/4 I highly recommend to anyone, while My First Girlfriend I'd say pass on unless you're hardcore into harem, which I am not, by the way.

HoHo Miser

When I shine!
Darkness fades…
Reaction score
I'm tired of Sasuka being nerfed as fuck in Boruto: Next Generations. Just have that man get a Hashirama Arm and stop with this keeping it that to pay for his Sins towards the Leaf Village. Hello it's been over a decade Sins cleaned.

Yo the Fire Force Episode from this Week was great. The ladies of the 8th merked the White Clad so far and I was highly impressed how the did it. Maki vs Flail and Company was great they thought they had her where they wanted her, and damn he mopped the floor with them and I think I'm in love after how she handled business. I thought for sure Assault would get Tamaki and Iris, but those two banded together and took out Assault to find the others. I didn't like that fan service moment it wasn't needed at all, but it was made up later seeing her bashing Assault to possible death. Sho knows that the 8th are strong he knew his people would eat it, he knows his brother and gang would get to him no matter what.

DOPA

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler therock
Favorite Wrestler danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler chrisjericho
Any Attack on Titan fans? Not hugely into anime, but in terms of writing, storytelling, character development, very few shows compare (anime or otherwise)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm a fan. The 2nd part of the last season was fantastic and very intense. It's consistently gotten better each season too which is always a plus. The final season should be intense.

Anyone watching the 4th season of My Hero Academia? The build in this season has been slower this time than previous ones and we're only just about to get into the nitty gritty of things next episode (8th one in). But it has been interesting and there has been some great moments (KIRISHIMA) so am definitely excited. I've heard from manga readers that this is one of if not the best arc thus far so I hope it doesn't disappoint.

Sakura

Reaction score
Finally started Black Clover. Looks fun.

Recently watched:

Isekai Cheat Magician
Demon Slayer
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime

Very Barry Christmas

The Scissorman
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com

Rewatching my favorite series of all time. Thinking of doing a review of each episode since the series is nearly 13 years old going on 14. Holy fuck is it still entertaining as hell.

Steve Sanders

Time To Experience
The Ending Credits
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler therock3
Favorite Wrestler chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler machoman
Favorite Wrestler nwo
Favorite Wrestler scotthall
Favorite Wrestler ajlee
I'm tired of Sasuka being nerfed as fuck in Boruto: Next Generations. Just have that man get a Hashirama Arm and stop with this keeping it that to pay for his Sins towards the Leaf Village. Hello it's been over a decade Sins cleaned.

You do realize why he don't want the arm? That he don't want to be tied to the Senju clan in any form or fashion. And, you do realize that he isn't out searching the world trying to atone for his sins no more? And, just acts as the supporting shadow to Naruto outside the village right? He's hardly nerfed either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoxGrl1

Latest profile posts

Noah's Smark wrote on Ben's profile.
Howdy, stranger. :)
Just joined. If you are curious, I am not a gimmick poster. Yes, a bit of a conspiracy theory fan, but for the most part tired of using similar names for accounts on different sites.
Christmas Creature wrote on Doom The Halls's profile.
I saw in the sb yesterday you made a custom WS logo of some kind? It looked good! You planning on making avis and such with it?
Welcome New Members enjoy your time and be good to one another

Latest posts