• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official WS Anime Club

Kairi HoHo

A Little bit of Bubbly
Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2015
New Castle, Delaware
NO..NO...I'm a sucker for Kawaii things when it comes to Japanese Culture. Between the Anime, Joshi, Jpop Models and Groups and now this my head my blow up. This Kawaii Fox Chick just randomly got into his Apartment and he didn't call the Cops immediately what..

Oh and I'm always plugging Seven Deadly Sins and Mob Psycho aka my story as a Super Psychic as I tread through High School as I can't speak to girls and freeze are good watches too.

The Commie

Feb 25, 2019
I have been watching Another, Hellsing Ultimate, Vampire Hunter D, and Interview with Monster Girls

Ghostface Killa

Hit like on my post if you want to play a game...it may be your last scream...
Feb 1, 2012
I'm very basic..but. if it's dumb (dumb for me doesn't mean it's dumb for you)or not interesting. I refuse to watch it. I will admit I only like.certain things and unlike my nephew..I won't go down an anime rabbit hole..

Grim

A Very Barry Mod
Super Moderator
Mar 7, 2019
Sleepy Eye
facebook.com

My god. I don't know whether to cry or be angry, but I'm feeling a bit of both at the moment. Utter shock that people that were just doing their jobs were flat out murdered by a complete monster.

Condolences to the families of the victims, and to KyoAni itself for this heinous act.

Kairi HoHo

A Little bit of Bubbly
Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2015
New Castle, Delaware
So what is everyone watching Anime wise these days? I'm about 46 Episodes into Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and I'm enjoying it so hard right now. I can't wait to see Scar vs Kimblee one has to die and you know Al/Ed/Their Father will need to face Pride/Father in the end. I still remember the reveal of Pride being homunculus through Bradley's Son. My Mouth dropped to the floor when I watched it. The ladies too in this Show tough with multiple layers Hawkeye and Olivier I'm deciding hard who is I love more. Fire Force and Dr.Stone have been enjoyable watches as well, go with these two Fan service/Harem Shows I'm watching currently too.

Chris

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
So what is everyone watching Anime wise these days? I'm about 46 Episodes into Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and I'm enjoying it so hard right now. I can't wait to see Scar vs Kimblee one has to die and you know Al/Ed/Their Father will need to face Pride/Father in the end. I still remember the reveal of Pride being homunculus through Bradley's Son. My Mouth dropped to the floor when I watched it. The ladies too in this Show tough with multiple layers Hawkeye and Olivier I'm deciding hard who is I love more. Fire Force and Dr.Stone have been enjoyable watches as well, go with these two Fan service/Harem Shows I'm watching currently too.
Bruh by far the best anime I've ever watched, granted i haven't watched many but I'd put this show up there with my favorite of all time of any genre. That "it's a terrible day for rain" scene with colonel mustang still gets me :pour

Last edited:
Reactions: Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo

A Little bit of Bubbly
Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2015
New Castle, Delaware
Just watched Episodes 47 and 48 from Fullmetal Brotherhood. All I gotta say is LAN FAN IS THE QUEEN OF ALL THINGS!!

Also Ed's Father finally shedding tears after what Ed said was his Mother last words to him. Now he's finally acting like a Human being.

Reactions: Chris