• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official NBA Discussion Thread

OMBayBay

Hail To The King
Jun 10, 2019
Buffalo
God in my alt universe NYK getting Zion Durant dont get hurt wins title leaves for NY with kyrie or Davis my nipples get hard.

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
I really wouldn't write the Warriors off just yet, but it really depends on this offseason. It's not looking good for them right now for sure though. I still wanna see the Lakers and Knicks both not get shit this offseason tho just bc I think it'd be so funny.

Kairi HoHo

Prince of Joshi
Feb 23, 2015
New Castle, Delaware
Pretty crazy to think Klay and Durant are both going to get mega deals and might not play the whole Season if not the majority of it coming up. It's going to be nuts when FA official starts I hope my Sixers makes some moves and it starts with keeping Butler.

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Lakers just got Anthony Davis but they traded away Brandon Ingram, Lonzo Ball, Josh Hart and THREE first round picks including this year's number 4 so the pelicans now have the 1 and 4 pick in this draft :DEAD:

Grim

A Very Barry Mod
Mar 7, 2019
Sleepy Eye
facebook.com
Lakers just got Anthony Davis but they traded away Brandon Ingram, Lonzo Ball, Josh Hart and THREE first round picks including this year's number 4 so the pelicans now have the 1 and 4 pick in this draft :DEAD:
:cena5:

Jesus Christ. The Lakers gave up EVERYONE!?!? Fucking hell.

Reactions: Chris

Cwalker

Feb 25, 2012
Yeah the Lakers gave up the farm...but they did get to keep Kuzma; who I think is the best of those young kids

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Yeah the Lakers gave up the farm...but they did get to keep Kuzma; who I think is the best of those young kids
Same, they didn't cripple themselves completely. Shit a healthy LeBron and AD should be able to make a run alone, but they need some guards behind them at least if they're gonna play AD at Center, LeBron at the 4 and Kuzma at the 3

Cwalker

Feb 25, 2012
Same, they didn't cripple themselves completely. Shit a healthy LeBron and AD should be able to make a run alone, but they need some guards behind them at least if they're gonna play AD at Center, LeBron at the 4 and Kuzma at the 3
LeBron teams have always been successful when he has shooters around them. AD and LeBron alone make the Lakers a playoff team but if they wanna contend for the title, they’ll definitely need some cheap 3 and D guards