The Miz To Host New USA Network Competition Series "Cannonball"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
WWE SmackDown Superstar The Miz is set to host a new show on the USA Network.

Miz will be the host of USA's "Cannonball" competition series, which will be like the old "Wipeout" show, according to The Wrap. Miz will be joined by co-host Rosci Diaz and sideline reporter Simon Gibson.

The 10-episode "Cannonball" show will premiere on the USA Network this summer, featuring contestants from across America who face off in the "biggest, wettest, slippery-est water sports competition ever created," according to a press release. Contestants will slide off a 100-foot waterslide and drop from one of the world's fastest drop towers, among other water activities. The winner will take home a $10,000 cash prize.

USA released the following bio on the former WWE Champion to promote the show:

"First introduced to TV audiences as one of the seven strangers on 'The Real World: Back to New York,' Mizanin parlayed his reality TV fame into a successful WWE career. Making his WWE debut in 2006, he has since gone on to hold multiple championship titles including the WWE Championship, Intercontinental Championship, and Tag Team Championship. Mizanin has also starred in several films produced by WWE Studios, including 'The Marine 3: Homefront,' 'The Marine 4: Moving Target,' 'The Marine 5: Battleground,' 'The Marine 6: Close Quarters,' 'Christmas Bounty' and 'Santa's Little Helper.'"

Stay tuned for updates on the show, which is produced by ITV America's ITV Entertainment, and based on the original format by ITV Studios Netherlands, and licensed by ITV Studios.
Source: https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2020/01/the-miz-to-host-new-usa-network-competition-series-664851/

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Show probably ain't gonna be any good and I don't plan to watch but good for Miz.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler