The League

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score

Show airs on Thurdaday nights on FX in the US.

My buddy told me I should check this out a few weeks back, so I downloaded the first 2 seasons, and just loved the show. Just follows a group of friends who plays fantasy football, but mainly goes into a whole bunch of other crazy stuff they get into.

If you like It's Always Sunny you'll like this show.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
damn ben what took you so long to watch the show, i've been watching it since i first heard about it, hints why on WFC i had the name shiva bowl shuffle best character is taco then andre.

Ben

Reaction score
Yeah I never heard of it, and my buddy was going on and on about the Shiva Bowl Shuffle and he had me check it out, great show. All the main character are pretty great, and Rafi is a great side character, last night episode was the best of the season, Bobbum Man

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
This show was on direct tv network at one point (think it was the same show anyways) but it kind of changed once it got on FX and has more cussing and crazy shit going on. It's funnier than I expected it to be.

Killswitch

Reaction score
There's not really that much to like in the stories of each episode...but when it's just them sitting at a bar shooting the shit/making fun of Andre (i.e. rapist/magician line) it's pretty funny.

Killswitch

Reaction score
I thought the pubic hair ep was the strongest of the season, excluding the final few minutes when he lit the pubes one fire (a great example of this show going too far over the top).

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
i really enjoyed the episode last week with the coke and Ruxin taking all the prescription drugs.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
solid episode this week with Eliza Dushku looking #AMAZING