The Flash movie loses it's director

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
The Hollywood Reporter is reporting that Seth Grahame-Smith will no longer make his directorial debut with Warner Brothers' feature film adaptation of The Flash, which will star Ezra Miller (Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice) as the Scarlet Speedster.

THR has learned that Grahame-Smith, the author and screenwriter of Pride & Prejudice & Zombies and Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, is walking away from the project due to "creative differences."

WB "will retain" the script Grahame-Smith penned, which is based on a treatment written by Phil Lord and Christopher Miller (The Lego Movie, 21 Jump Street).

The Flash is scheduled for released on March 3, 2018.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Probably not a bad thing. Although anytime someone walks away from something like this it ends up bad. I hope that isn't the case though.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Should just give it to Berlanti and use the TV cast.

They broke the code.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
The Hollywood Reporter is reporting that Seth Grahame-Smith will no longer make his directorial debut with Warner Brothers' feature film adaptation of The Flash, which will star Ezra Miller (Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice) as the Scarlet Speedster.

THR has learned that Grahame-Smith, the author and screenwriter of Pride & Prejudice & Zombies and Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, is walking away from the project due to "creative differences."

WB "will retain" the script Grahame-Smith penned, which is based on a treatment written by Phil Lord and Christopher Miller (The Lego Movie, 21 Jump Street).

The Flash is scheduled for released on March 3, 2018.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Probably not a bad thing. Although anytime someone walks away from something like this it ends up bad. I hope that isn't the case though.
Hey Ant-Man was still good after Wright left

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
DC doesn't have a strong track record with movies like Marvel does though.

Byron Hicks

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
I agree with Deezy on this one for sure. But, they should let Kevin Smith get a crack at it, if not. He did already direct a episode of the t.v. series. Plus, is a true die hard comic book fan.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I would let Kevin Smith rewrite and direct the Flash movie. Hell, if DC was smart, they would have him do everything with Zack Snyder just so Snyder and him can go back and forth with their ideas. It would be the best comic book movie ever.