The first-ever Women’s Elimination Chamber Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
20180129_EC_6Woman_MJ--cb397d7bdcbf706fcd514ed87b4d2f5a.jpg

The first-ever Women’s Elimination Chamber Match
At WWE Elimination Chamber, the women of the red brand will once again make history when former Raw Women’s Champion Bayley, four-time Raw Women’s Champion Sasha Banks, Absolution’s deadly duo of Sonya Deville and Mandy Rose, and Mickie James will challenge Raw Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss for her illustrious title in the first-ever Women’s Elimination Chamber Match.

News of the unprecedented contest first came from Raw Commissioner Stephanie McMahon just 24 hours after the groundbreaking Women’s Royal Rumble Match, and the winner of the career-altering showdown will defend the Raw Women’s Title at WrestleMania 34.

The Elimination Chamber is a match like no other. With its unforgiving walls, glass pods and steel floors, the daunting construction is all but guaranteed to leave its mark on anyone who steps inside, and the rules for the warzone are as perilous as the structure itself.

Two Superstars will start the bout while the remaining four are enclosed in pods. At specified intervals, a pod will open at random, enabling a Superstar to enter the match. This will continue until all six competitors have been released. A Superstar can be eliminated at any time via pinfall or submission, and the last woman standing will be declared the winner and the Raw Women’s Champion.

The Goddess of WWE has already taken issue with being forced to defend her title inside the Elimination Chamber against incredible odds, while Universal Champion Brock Leaser will simply have to await the winner of the Men’s Elimination Chamber Match at WrestleMania. Nevertheless, when Raw General Manager Kurt Angle put the notion to the WWE Universe, the fans made it clear that this was the match they wanted to see.

Which female Superstar will walk out of the career-altering structure of pure madness with the Raw Women’s Title and the right to compete at WrestleMania 34? Find out when WWE Elimination Chamber streams live on the award-winning WWE Network on Sunday, Feb. 25, at 8 ET/5 PT on WWE Network.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I'm more interested in what MandyGAWD wears for this.

Reactions: Crippler

Messiah

Hana Kimura ❤️
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
What a poor lineup.. 3 fillers with Sonya, Mickie and Mandy.. Alexa will have to carry this entire match which is not a good sign.

They should've taken out Mandy or Sonya for Nia Jax.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Alexa carrying this match? The fuck are you smoking :rock3:

And it's kinda ironic you calling 3 people in this mach fillers when it feels like Bliss has been nothing but filler for seemingly months now.

Last edited:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Also LOL at Nia Jax making this match better....she took a month off after one major bump.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I said after the Rumble that I didn't see Bliss walking into Mania as champ

This match comes down to her and Sasha and I think the better match would be Sasha/Askua but the better story could be Sasha/Bayley so Idk

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi

This match comes down to her and Sasha and I think the better match would be Sasha/Askua but the better story could be Sasha/Bayley so Idk
Not see much of Raw recently as I gotta catch up on it but I saw the ending part where she saved Mickie from Absolution and it just screamed to me immediately she was gonna use her as an alliance in the Chamber then screw her over to retain the title in the most heelish way possible to keep it to Mania where she presumably loses to Asuka.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Sasha shouldn't be allowed any big matches until she learns how to not almost kill herself.