The draft and ER.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The draft (April 23rd) is before Extreme Rules right? How does that work? Is that practically a guarantee that #1 contenders and champions aren't switching?

For example, with Bryan facing Sheamus at ER, does that mean he definitely won't be coming to RAW? Same applies for Rhodes.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
The draft (April 23rd) is before Extreme Rules right? How does that work? Is that practically a guarantee that #1 contenders and champions aren't switching?

For example, with Bryan facing Sheamus at ER, dose that mean he definitely won't be coming to RAW? Same applies for Rhodes.

Does*

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Well it still works out because at Extreme Rules the person who wins and is getting drafted can be taking that championship to his brand. Or else championships haven't swapped brands in the longest time...

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Which idiot thinks the WWE title is going to SmackDown though? So it rules out the WHC switching due to 2 titles on 1 brand.

Unless Bryan is drafted and he says he'll take it to RAW, loses, and then the feud is over. Meh. Makes sense to have it after a freaking PPV though.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Hopefully on the Raw the draft is scheduled for Ace comes out and cuts a promo about how the draft won't be taking place because he is the GM of both shows and he will say who wrestles who and on what show, effectively ending the brand split.

:fingers crossed:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
That won't end the split though unless SD dies.

Having guys on both shows doesn't mean the split is over, it just means there is no fucking common sense. Though saying that Henry is wrestling Punk for the WWE championship. So maybe.

I just wish they killed SD completely.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
If they killed SD completely then Cody, Vickie, Dolph and Mark Henry's careers may been short changed dramatically, It gives ppl in opportunity 2 work hard and prove their worth. TV is TV and I'd jump on the chance 2 work that show