• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Deadly Games Day Six

The Linebacker

Jun 6, 2011
UK
The towns people take their guns of safety as HEEL Blazy is led to the firing line. Blazy's rep as the quiet weirdo has finally caught up to him, but as the towns people load up, he finally opens his mouth.

"I'm not a killer, I'm one of you"

The towns people fail to take his point and gun him down. Everyone congratulates each other on a good days work when another gun blast his heard in the distance. They rush over to find Raging Beauty face down with a gun wound the size of a tennis ball. I guess Blazy was right.

Ra's al Ghul
Wang Chung
Swinny
Orobin Thor
HEEL Blazy

Fanged Fury
Chaka Krim
Booty
Champagne Charlie

Stronger
Raging Beauty
Sabretooth

Okay, we're down to two. Obviously they'll just vote for one another and no progress will be made, so this vote is open to every player in the game. Who's the killer? Fanged Fury or Stronger?

Fanged Fury

It's not me! I swear! I am not the killer! I'm as innocent as the day is bright. The gay guy is as harmless as a fly. hehe

Becky Two-Belts

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
I didn't see the part where it says everyone gets a vote, so it was Stronger in the pool hall with the candle stick.

The Linebacker

Jun 6, 2011
UK
24 hour is up in just other an hour, the following are yet to cast a vote that could sway the games finale:

[MENTION=121]Wang Chung[/MENTION]
[MENTION=154]Swinny[/MENTION]
[MENTION=172]Orobin Thor[/MENTION] (although it's probably best you don't :lol:)
[MENTION=83]HEEL Blazy[/MENTION]
[MENTION=53]Booty[/MENTION]
[MENTION=235]Raging Beauty[/MENTION]