The Dawn of a New Light [Angel v. Tobias]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
On April 13th, the official WWS webpage has published a video called "The Dawn of a New Light", and it's said to be a message from the newest and also the most mysterious wrestler so far on the WWS roster. Upon clicking, the camera fills the screen with blackness and after a few seconds, the picture comes to life, just to show an image better known to those who have seen this man compete in the past. A rusty metal wall and a confidently looking, semi-tall, muscular man with semi-long raven black hair. A man, wearing a gray slim-fit t-shirt and tight black jeans. Aside from that, a man with an attitude one could feel in the air without saying a word to him. This man, however, decides to start speaking.

1f3469e6.jpg

Tyler Angel:

You see, I was contemplating whether... or not should I start this little speech with the whole introduction schtick. I could go on and on and ramble about who I am and how much did I contribute to this industry. I could go on and on and ramble about my accomplishments and describe you the factor that makes me so different from the other people. Eventually, I have scrapped that idea. Why would I do that?

The man starts walking around the area, still talking.

What I will tell you is my name. My name is Tyler Angel. Don't think that I'll let you stay in the dark regarding my intentions, oh no, believe me. You'll see for yourself. It's just... in my eyes, actions are those that speak for me, despite the fact that I've been gifted with a golden mouth. Why would I feed you with a chunk of info that you'll just probably forget within a few hours? There's no need for that. I am special enough to ENGRAVE myself into your minds just after this little self-presentation, trust me.

He pulls up a little bar stool, literally out of nowhere and sits on it, looking straight into the "eyes" of the camera.

Look around you, wherever you are. You're probably located in your room right now, aren't you? You're watching this either on your computer, maybe on your phone. Maybe as a retrospective on my actions during the Unwritten broadcast on your television set, I cannot see through your screen. What you see around you are your possessions. Your beloved ones. You could call these things, well, your life. It's precious to you, isn't it? Heh. Of course it is. Then tell me, how tempting is it to just throw it all away, tell me? Oh. It's not tempting at all, you must say. "Go away, long haired cliché manipulator man, shut up", that's what you must be thinking, but, no, I'm not going anywhere. And that is, because I am speaking nothing but sole facts here.

He smirks.

Life is a game, a game for more players you could even fathom, with the only exception being that you can only lose it. You cannot possibly win. You're born and the only thing you're actually destined to is to die. This little thought hides in the back of your mind, but you try your best to hide it from your very self, expecting it to simply disappear. Such an irony. You can't undo the day you're born, henceforth you cannot make the day you die randomly go away. Back to the topic. Your life, it's filled with people and things you hold precious. Every day you still wake up and you betray them. Think of those little thoughts in your head, you try to avoid them, but you still think of them, that means that they go straight from your mind and they're on the top of your tongue, but you don't have the guts to say them out loud. Every single day of your life is filled with the so-called white lies, the "necessary" lies you spew out of your mouth, in order to protect your precious, beloved relationships with the aforementioned loved ones. Again, ironic.

He scratches his head and adjusts his hair a bit.

No offense, though. I'm not telling you that you're doing anything wrong, no, not at all. I'm just openly denying the claim that everybody has the seeds to become a saint. There are no saints. A saint is a person who died, and who is usually canonized - posthumously acknowledged by a religious body as an important bearer of light, a warrior of good will who has fallen. A warrior of light who failed, therefore, a failure. All saints are failures. Saint John, the holy Baptist, had an extremely loud mouth. And the mouth? It ended up on a plate, just like the rest of his head. His loud mouth irritated a person. A person who ultimately decided to take the life from this "bearer of light", one could say that Saint John's words ignited hatred. And hatred.. is a sin. We are all sinners, you see. Embrace who you are. Your God, he gave you nothing. Just a life full of pain, misery, deaths and taxes. If he gave anyone anything, he gave ME the power to utilize my mind the way no one else does. I have embraced the full capacity of my intelligence, therefore I am as powerful as a human being can be, I am a warrior who kills with words, but speaks with actions. I am the exact opposite of what you would call a saint. I am a bearer of no illumination or darkness, I am a bearer of truth and nothing more and unlike those widely recognized as immortalized men with higher powers, I actually possess powers dominant to anything you could imagine, except death. The powers of a human mind. I am a Reverse Saint, the man with the reverse halo above his head, poetically speaking.

He laughs silently, before continuing.

Tobias, do you realize what that means? Whoever you are, whatever you are and whatever your cult is, this means nothing to me. I don't care what does it mean to your followers, to you or to the rest of the world. You're mortal, Tobias, but I can surely make you a saint by helping you cross the bridge to the other realm, and.. you know the rest of the process, don't you. If you're anything close to a god, then come and stop me. I'll be waiting at WWS Unwritten.

The video feed gets distorted a bit, but it settles back to normal for a few seconds which Angel uses to say one more sentence.

My name.. is Tyler Angel, and a new chapter of your lives arrives with me.

The feed cuts off.​