The Dark Knight Rises Trailer (Batman)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
What Da Hayelll tell me i did not just see that i think i know what i'm watching tonight *cough* batman begins *cough* Dark Knight *cough* looks awesome

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Haha I'll definitely be having a marathon near the time it comes out. Apparently the makers of inception made this one, read it in a comment, not sure if that's true. But it does look fucking good.

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
a might have to check inception out aswell i have never got round to watching it :(

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I was the same, took me a year+ to actually watch it. I was sceptical going in, as I heard it's a mindfuck but it's really not. It's a spectacular film, highly recommend it.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
That looks epic hopefully Bane is used properly this time and not like in Batman and Robin. Tom Hardy is going to be epic in the role for me he just has that aura of the skilled monster especially in Warrior and Bronson.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Thought the same, they've done well in these episodes with the bad guys (want to call them heels, lmao). Joker, speaks for itself. Then this year it looks good too.

Expendables 2 movie trailer is also worth watching, Chuck Norris is in it.