TEW/EWR Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well it's a total lost. Sadly it's just not going to be a thing for me. So here we go with my booking plans I had set up.

So as you may have noticed, I set up a stable of some WWE guys a show or two back. Cena, Braun, Miz, and Nick Nemeth . Logically thinking, you're like okay Cena is this teams leader? But you're wrong. We'll get to that soon.

Anyway, Austin was going to of course beat Johnny, as we're not at the record yet. Build it up a bit more for a few weeks. Austin was going to move on to Braun next, who would beat Austin down, and have him "hurt" so he has to miss the next PPV. I'd have him come back just in time to defend it so storyline wise he wouldn't have been stripped of the title. Anyway, a 4 way would have been setup here. Austin vs Braun vs Jay White vs CM Punk. Austin would've ended up pinning White for the win. Move on a bit more. Finally having Joe v Austin. Joe doesn't want his record broken, and Austin is wanting to prove why he's the future of the business. I'd have Austin and Joe do a couple matches for a few months, with the final match being Hell in a Cell where Austin wins.

At this point while he's celebrating, the Cell has been raised and he's holding up the belt. As he gets off the turnbuckle and turns around BOOM!!! He was going to be hit with a spear from Joe Anoaʻi(or well Roman Reigns.) leading into the next PPV. Joe will go onto beat Austin at the PPV with the help of Cena, Braun, Miz, and Nick showing he's the leader of the faction.

I looked, and I would've been able to bring him in at that point, or a bit after. Since I got an alliance with the WWE(I was rarely using it at the end) I could've had him come in sooner than I needed.

Joe and his buddies would go on a tear of ROH, winning all the titles and claiming that ROH needs to adjust and realize they are the best in the world.

At that point ROH was going to get a group of guys together, to fight what is basically "WWE.". It was going to lead to a huge War Games match which would see the WWE Team win, in a swerve since most would've saw ROH winning. Joe would've got a good run, until I decided who I wanted to take it off him.

So yeah, Joe aka Roman would've come in as the top heel and ended the reign of the FOTC. Sadly it won't get to happen.

@Chris and @KeepItFresh you two followed me the most so tagging you two.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Too bad this couldn't to fruition... Some solid shit was about to go down.

Reactions: Chris and Vegeta

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
If I can be totally honest, I'm not sad that those things didn't happen. I'll just remember ROH for the way it was.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Haha it’s fine. In the long run ROH would’ve won the war. Just couldn’t have my big heel stable lose out at the start. Give me a great run and then ROH comes out on top.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Had to make some more edits in my TEW game as apparently nobody edited it so that Jim Cornette and any of his tag teams had any chemistry. :reigns3

I also noticed Rock and Steve Austin didn't have a chemistry note.

So before my AWA game can really get down to business, I need to fix some chemistry problems.

Reactions: Vegeta

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Those WWE bastards.

I was planning to do TUE vs. The OC and Becky vs. Rhea at WM... and I still will... but now it won't be as special.

Reactions: Chris

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
qbTn8PA.png

Here's how my potentially annual Australia supercard went. Definitely an improvement on HIAC now that I'm starting to get some storylines established and my guys are getting some more overness. The fact that this was in Australia where our popularity is obviously lower than the States and I still pulled such an improved rating is a good sign, imo. What I've noticed over the last month though is that there's something just straight up jacked about the wrestler's attributes or the grading scale. And maybe it's because the company is just so huge. But... as you can see Ali vs. Cesaro got a shit grade. Which, fair enough. But the issue I have with it is that it was apparently an "abysmal match" lol. I mean, both these guys should have the in ring chops to at least make a match with decent action, but maybe just no crowd interest. But nah, apparently the wrestling sucked AND the fans weren't interested. Same goes for Charlotte and Becky vs. Fire and Desire. Even AJ Styles' match with Apollo Crews got "sub-par wrestling". I also noticed that Aleister Black is a lower midcarder when I do automatic pushes and he usually gets a performance grade around a D, which isn't that insane, but guys like Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins, The B Team, Heath Slater and Mike Kanellis all have a bigger push than him and can pull better grades. Which I question, of course.

The only things I can really count on pulling good grades on a consistent basis are promos from legends like Triple H and The Undertaker, anything featuring Brock Lesnar, and certain guys like Braun and The Fiend who I can use their menace to pull a high grade when I do freestyle segments. So it looks like there's still a long way to go with my roster. Hopefully we'll get there.

Reactions: Kiffy Lube

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I appreciate you putting that spoiler tag even though it wasn't a big one so I knew not to read it until after I finished watching NXT. Also Ali/Cesaro being an "abysmal match" is a fuckin' travesty. I always had that issue even playing with smaller companies, but I'd get grades from guys not even CLOSE to Cesaro and Ali's level of in-ring talent that were higher than that match even though it'd say something like "in a terrible match with poor heat" but it'd still be around a D+ or C- and this was in a wrestling-based organization not a popularity one so that shit makes no sense.

Reactions: Hoss

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Complain to the editor that made that mod, that's why I always wanted to create my own mod but when you're up to the D's with everyone you want months later, you just kind of realize you don't have the time. And yes, I would overrate Cesaro.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Complain to the editor that made that mod, that's why I always wanted to create my own mod but when you're up to the D's with everyone you want months later, you just kind of realize you don't have the time. And yes, I would overrate Cesaro.

I think it'd be better to take one of the good mods and try and just fix it instead of starting from scratch. Everyone's got their own biases but you might as well play with your own....even then though you'd wanna go through every guy in the mod and that shit would take SO LONG. I think that's why most of the best mods are in the past bc you can start on them as soon as the game is released and even if it takes you a year to make it you won't really be behind like a real life one would by that point.

Reactions: Hoss

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Updated my "mod" to allow 4M to eventually go into the Pay-Per-View business by 1995, which by that point, theoretically AWA would be National instead of low money-losing Cult on a bad TV deal on KSLM-TV (custom broadcaster under 4M that will eventually change to 4MTV and become a major network by 2000). Luckily, having a PPV deal with Request TV, Superchannel, and First Choice should recoup some of those losses.

Still doing a few more fixes here and there regarding talent, decided, what the hell, bring back Larry Zbyszko and keep him champion, and add more meta to AWA being sold in August of 1990 instead of late 1990 and losing half its roster. Instead, the backstory now is they cancelled all live television in August, got rid of most of the roster, and picked through major free agents with their (now) deep pockets.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
So when I booked my show, I forgot what company was said so I did 2006 TNA lol. I only did two shows(as they was both in one night. lol) here is what I had did last night.

hybOIVv.png

jIo921e.png

856jiHb.png

Ds7qKmR.png

I got Eric as the owner lol.

I might actually keep this file awhile tho.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Glad to have ya back Blaze

Reactions: Vegeta

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Good to be back.

I'm thinking at some point, I'll drop the NWA. Cause I don't like the fact they can book an NWA Title match at some point in another company and might fuck my plans up. Until they do Ii'll stay with them. But if they fuck my shit up, we out.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Just givin' everythin' to Joe right at the start. Can't argue with that.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris and Vegeta