T.I. Shows Off Proud Family in VH1 Promo Pics

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kairi

Reaction score
family-hustle-1.jpg

T.I. is bringing his family to television. The King of the South and his queen, Tameka “Tiny†Cottle, will give viewers a rare look inside their private lives on the new VH1 reality series “T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle.â€

Cameras follow the Atlanta rapper as he is reunited with his family following an 11-month prison sentence. A vulnerable Tip adjusts back into his many roles as a husband, son, rapper, businessman, and father to six (King, Domani, Zonique, Messiah, Deyjah, and Major).

“Tameka and I have a strong, loving family,†said T.I. “In this family documentary, you will see the challenges of raising children while balancing a career. It’s like a lot of families, only our home is in the spotlight.â€

“T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle†premieres December 5 at 9 p.m. EST.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Six kids! I feel sorry for his wife when he was in jail and she had to take care of all these kids. Never did I think that T.I. would be one who would have a reality show, he needs to make sure he keeps all his guns hidden away before he lets the cameras in.

I used to watch Run's House and that was fun but I can't see myself watching this.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
At first I thought this was going to be a live action version of The Proud Family.

No reason to watch it now.