Survivor Series Survivor Series 2012 Predictions: Big Show vs Sheamus

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who do you think will win?

• Big Show

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sheamus

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I would vote for Big Show, but something tells me Sheamus is winning the belt back. It'd be great if they had Sheamus overcome Big Show and manage to beat him and get his belt back (this win would mean more considering he's already lost to him once and knows he is not to be taken lightly), only for Ziggler to swoop right down and cash in and take the belt right off Sheamus.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
KevinLockard23 said:
I would vote for Big Show, but something tells me Sheamus is winning the belt back. It'd be great if they had Sheamus overcome Big Show and manage to beat him and get his belt back (this win would mean more considering he's already lost to him once and knows he is not to be taken lightly), only for Ziggler to swoop right down and cash in and take the belt right off Sheamus.

Basic booking that would work pretty well. The face finally overcomes the odds against the big monster, then the sneaky heel comes out and takes the title. Pretty nice.

swangirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Big Show to win but Sheamus will white noise brouge kick him at the end of the match and Dolph Ziggler will cash inn his money in the bank and become world champion because Big show is downed

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
KevinLockard23 said:

This is only acceptable if Dolph cashes in. If Sheamus wins randomly just to become a two time champion I'll cry.