• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Superstars' Dream Survivor Series Teams

Captain Charisma

Dec 8, 2012
Europe
wrestlingsmarks.com
Team Braun Strowman

Team Jinder Mahal

Team Nia Jax

Team Finn Bálor

Team Shelton Benjamin

Team Chad Gable

Team Matt Hardy

Team Baron Corbin

Team Jason Jordan

The EC

Aug 3, 2011
Texas
Team Shelton just random as fuck. Baron's squad is almost a personal dream team for me.

The EC

Aug 3, 2011
Texas
If I'm picking from WWE history it'd be something like Stone Cold, Taker, Brock Lesnar, Vader and Bam Bam Bigelow. You know, some virtually unstoppable shit.

Reactions: Dark Phoeni⦻

Dark Phoeni⦻

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
Let's switch it up then. Lets hear everyone else dream team, inter gender if preferred.
That's a great question. Should they all be from the same generation realistically speaking?

If I'm picking from WWE history it'd be something like Stone Cold, Taker, Brock Lesnar, Vader and Bam Bam Bigelow. You know, some virtually unstoppable shit.
If you got Austin and Taker you know this team ain't doing the job and then you got Brock Lesnar?

Vader and Bigelow will take the falls for the team and the rest is as you say history.

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
Shamrock, Lesnar, Haku, Severn and Meng Cara.....try fuck with my team

Last edited:

The EC

Aug 3, 2011
Texas
That's a great question. Should they all be from the same generation realistically speaking?

If you got Austin and Taker you know this team ain't doing the job and then you got Brock Lesnar?

Vader and Bigelow will take the falls for the team and the rest is as you say history.
If your dream team isn't straight WCW alumni I'll be surprised/disappointed

How does Hugh Morris, Buff Bagwell, "Fat Chill Thriller" Mike Awesome, Erick Watts and Johnny B Badd sound?

Last edited:

Dark Phoeni⦻

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
If your dream team isn't straight WCW alumni I'll be surprised/disappointed

How does Hugh Morris, Buff Bagwell, "Fat Chill Thriller" Mike Awesome, Erick Watts and Johnny B Badd sound?

That said, you probably won't be disappointed. You know I'm a WCW slut.

Dale

Super Moderator
Dec 17, 2010
England
My team would be :
The Rock (c)
Legion of Doom
Randy Orton

Last spot is the hardest one. It'd be easy to pick a big name like Stone Cold or Brock but im tied between Kofi and AJ. Always knew who AJ was but I never really watched him until he got to the WWE really so i'm gonna go with Kofi since i've always been a fan. Lita if I wanted in a female in there.