Superstar Spotlight Series: Your Favorite #HEEL Dolph Ziggler

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
tumblr_lvuu7lDIwc1qdrfj3o1_250.png
tumblr_lvuu7lDIwc1qdrfj3o2_250.png
tumblr_lvuu7lDIwc1qdrfj3o3_250.png

tumblr_lvuu7lDIwc1qdrfj3o4_250.png
tumblr_lvuu7lDIwc1qdrfj3o5_250.png
tumblr_lvuu7lDIwc1qdrfj3o6_250.png

tumblr_lvuu7lDIwc1qdrfj3o7_250.png
tumblr_lvuu7lDIwc1qdrfj3o8_250.png
tumblr_lvuu7lDIwc1qdrfj3o9_250.png

Dolph Ziggler in my opinion is just one of those rare perfect packages. He's a man that's incredible gifted athletically in the ring. Knows hows to get himself or his opponent over. Can sell almost anything and draws heat when needed. A comment made by CM Punk got me thinking... does Dolph really need Vicki to get a reaction? My instinct is no. Maybe at this point in his career it's an advantage because she draws more heat than almost anyone on the roster but I can see Dolph shinning just fine when the times comes for him to go off on his on. Which I think is going to be soon. I foresee Dolph becoming a major player on RAW or SD! in the immediate future. A potential future world champion.
-Not counting his forgettable run in January.

My question to all of you is what is your opinion on Dolph Ziggler? As a performer, an entertainer, and overall. And what do you see Ziggler doing after his run with the US title is over. Which could very well be at TLC. Also, how would you book him?

Discuss.

Reactions: DammitC and Vegeta

The Viper

Reaction score
If I can, I just wanna express my love for Mr. Dolph Ziggler for a quick second. Thank you Brandon for putting this thread back up.

I wanna have his babies.

Thank you for your time.

Reactions: DammitC

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
My favourite moment was when he was "new and improved" with his hair dyed. Yep, that one lasted a long time didn't it?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
He's truly an amazing talent. Everything he does is fantastic. Promos drawing heat selling. He's perfection. And no he doesn't need Vickie. She's a cow

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
If I can, I just wanna express my love for Mr. Dolph Ziggler for a quick second. Thank you Brandon for putting this thread back up.

I wanna have his babies.

Thank you for your time.
You're welcome, sir.

My favourite moment was when he was "new and improved" with his hair dyed. Yep, that one lasted a long time didn't it?
New and improved my ass. That look sucked. It was like he wanted to get in Evan Bourne's pants...

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah the new look wasn't wwe's greatest idea to say the least. But they ditched it quickly

The Viper

Reaction score
I despised when they had him dye his hair and cut it short. That was one of the worst moments in Ziggler's career, IMO. It's also as if he wasn't motivated to put on a good match because the matches he had when he had that hair-do were pretty bad.

Then he got his slick, blonde hair back and now he's the most epic human being ever in the history of ever.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I despised when they had him dye his hair and cut it short. That was one of the worst moments in Ziggler's career, IMO. It's also as if he wasn't motivated to put on a good match because the matches he had when he had that hair-do were pretty bad.

Then he got his slick, blonde hair back and now he's the most epic human being ever in the history of ever.

Well after cm punk

Max Lavoix

Reaction score
Ziggler is one of my favorites and I feel that in a couple of years, they are finally going to give him a big push. They seem to be taking their time with him and trying to push him properly because they see him being one of their future top stars.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Ziggler is one of my favorites and I feel that in a couple of years, they are finally going to give him a big push. They seem to be taking their time with him and trying to push him properly because they see him being one of their future top stars.
I hope so. I'd like to see Ziggler drop the US strap to Ryder who's more than earned it. And for Ziggler to slowly push his way up the card in time to break out after 'Mania season.

Max Lavoix

Reaction score
I think the match we've seen between Ziggler and Punk only a few weeks ago was a preview of what's to come in the following weeks. Ziggler will drop the belt to Ryder and then there will be a series of matches against Punk. Well, at least that's what I think WWE should do. I wouldn't put the belt around his waist yet though, I think Punk shouldn't lose it until after Wrestlemania.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I think the match we've seen between Ziggler and Punk only a few weeks ago was a preview of what's to come in the following weeks. Ziggler will drop the belt to Ryder and then there will be a series of matches against Punk. Well, at least that's what I think WWE should do. I wouldn't put the belt around his waist yet though, I think Punk shouldn't lose it until after Wrestlemania.
Ziggler just dropped the belt in one of the best matches I've seen in a while. Ziggler is more than ready to take it to the next level.

I foresee him taking a few rematches with Ryder for the US title before throwing his hat into the main event ring.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I like to think WWE give Ziggler a shot at Punk at the Rumble. It worked briefly last year against Edge, and hopefully they'll learn from their mistakes from that feud this time around.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I like to think WWE give Ziggler a shot at Punk at the Rumble. It worked briefly last year against Edge, and hopefully they'll learn from their mistakes from that feud this time around.
That's an interesting way to go. Maybe WWE can use this opportunity to test him. See if he's ready for a permanent move to the major leagues.

Plus Punk and Ziggler would tear the house down.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
For my boy @Blaze I moved over a superstar fan thread I actually made almost ten years ago. :WOW

I told you guys I was a huge fan back in the day. I also just realized I still have Ziggler's #HEEL and perfection lyrics in my sig, too.

Reactions: DammitC and Vegeta