Super Smash Bros.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Krisis

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
rtruth
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
[video=youtube;rUyoUfy5hGs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUyoUfy5hGs[/video]​

Super Smash Bros. Launching in Spring 2014?
Nothing on the 3DS version yet, though.
by Mitch Dyer DECEMBER 10, 2013

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U could arrive in the same Spring 2014 time frame. Speaking to Neckar-Chronik (via NeoGAF), Bernd Fakesch said, "At Christmas we now want to inspire with titles like Wii Party U, Wii Sports Club, Wii Fit U and all of course Super Mario 3D World, the classic Nintendo Family for the new console. For next spring two more big license games are also announced for our TV console with Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros."

No word yet on when Super Smash Bros. for 3DS will arrive, and which territories Fakesch's mention applies to. We've contacted Nintendo for more information.

Nintendo recently revealed the Skull Kid Trophy Assist and a Super Mario Galaxy stage for Super Smash Bros.

Leading up to its release, look for more on Super Smash Bros. here on IGN.

IGN

Swinny

Reaction score
I'm basically to the point where I'm saying fuck it to buying a PS4 or an Xbox One and just going with the Wii U. Looking at what's coming out next year, the Wii U seems to be the obvious choice for me and a new Super Smash Bros. is at the top of the list.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Same old shit from Nintendo I see.

spreading christmas cheer via tapatalk

Joey

Reaction score
I'm basically to the point where I'm saying fuck it to buying a PS4 or an Xbox One and just going with the Wii U. Looking at what's coming out next year, the Wii U seems to be the obvious choice for me and a new Super Smash Bros. is at the top of the list.

Agreed. I'm probably gonna get a Wii U and I'll play everything else on my pc.

Krisis

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
rtruth
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Update: Nintendo told IGN, "There seems to be some buzz online today about the launch date of Super Smash Bros. We would like to clarify that the speculation about a Spring 2014 launch date for Super Smash Bros. on Wii U was the result of a misquotation in an interview. The original article has since been rectified and we have no further announcements to make at this time."

The original article now states "the next year" rather than specifying Spring.

IGN