• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stranger Things 3

Keith

Aug 6, 2010

Trailer looks impressive. I wonder what they come up with this time. Post any Stranger Things thoughts you have in this thread.

Keith

Aug 6, 2010
Steve's character growth shows why ST is different from the run of the mill coming of age crowd. I predict that Lucas's sister could be a break out character this season. She was great in just a few scenes last time.

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
Steve's character growth shows why ST is different from the run of the mill coming of age crowd. I predict that Lucas's sister could be a break out character this season. She was great in just a few scenes last time.
It was all by accident too, they said on that beyond stranger things show that he was originally supposed to be a stereotypical douche but the actor blew them away so they rewrote him towards the end of season 1 and his whole arc in season 2 became a thing

Reactions: Keith