Stooge ashamed of being on Raw (CM Punk is Awesome)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Sean Hayes, who plays Moe in the upcoming Three Stooges film, discussed the Stooges hosting WWE Raw on the Conan O'Brian show. Hayes mocked the Divas wrestling, fans who watch the show, and said the last place you would see him was at a WWE event. You can see a clip of what he says at http://teamcoco.com/video/sean-hayes-wwe.

Here, to comment on this, CM Punk!

"Holy crap, so the douche who's playing Larry in the stooges movie says he was embarrassed to be on raw? But he's in the stooges movie?!!??"

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Stooge ashamed of being on Raw

He was ashamed to be there, the fans were ashamed to see him there. @[Testify] you're a maths genius can you calculate a solution to this?

Reactions: Testify

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
He's mad because he was boo'd. What an arrogant asshole, I'm definitely not seeing his film now and I'll tweet him numerous times telling him I pirated it but still didn't watch it.

I love CM Punk for commenting on it though.

Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
What a useless dick head. Believe me pal, nobody wanted to see your unfunny asses on the show either.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
RE: Stooge ashamed of being on Raw

Seabs said:
He was ashamed to be there, the fans were ashamed to see him there. @[Testify] you're a maths genius can you calculate a solution to this?

Well, that right there is a relative term. The solution is you draw the line between Punk's mouth and Stooges's assholines and you get the min. perchents of the douchebag being back.

Now, as of this writing, the perchents of fans who were ashamed of him is HIGH (141!), but since he was ashamed of them too, it mismimizes the opposite of high, which is now a 250 perchance chance of fans actually caring about him and making him an egg.

To cut the deal, solution is kiss my calfs stoogehole Canadian . :steiner:

Reactions: Snowman1 and seabs

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
RE: Stooge ashamed of being on Raw

Testify said:
Well, that right there is a relative term. The solution is you draw the line between Punk's mouth and Stooges's assholines and you get the min. perchents of the douchebag being back.

Now, as of this writing, the perchents of fans who were ashamed of him is HIGH (141!), but since he was ashamed of them too, it mismimizes the opposite of high, which is now a 250 perchance chance of fans actually caring about him and making him an egg.

To cut the deal, solution is kiss my calfs stoogehole Canadian . :steiner:

At first I was like :matt:

Then I was like :laugh:

Reactions: Testify

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score

On the subject of scrooges what a fucking cheek those top commenters have, make sure everyone with YT accounts lets them know how we feel.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Being a monkey on the show, doing all the best to pretend funny, which they are not. And then diss WWE?
GTFO

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
LOL like I care I had no idea who they were then watched them and would rather poke my eyes out with blunt spoons than watch that movie. Never family entertainment Lion KIng and any quality Disney film animated or live action is family that was garbage. :)