Steve Austin wrestling again?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What match would you like to see most at WrestleMania 29

• The Rock vs Randy Orton

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sabretooth

Reaction score
WWE Officials Looking to Announce the WrestleMania 29 Main Event Soon

- WWE officials are looking to announce the main event for WrestleMania 29 this year - possibly on the RAW Supershow the night after WrestleMania 28. The belief is that the RAW after WrestleMania 28 will be the highest-rated of the year.

Right now officials are looking at John Cena, The Rock, Steve Austin and The Undertaker as the top guys to build next year around. Regarding Austin, he has not committed to wrestling another match yet.

Pwpix.net

The Viper

Reaction score
If they're gonna announce the main event of next years 'Mania the day after this years 'Mania, I think the match needs to be as big or bigger than Rock vs Cena.

Unless, they just do a Rock/Cena rematch at 29 and they announce it a year ahead, again. >.>

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs CM Punk. The Rock vs Randy Orton. John Cena vs The Undertaker

The Viper

Reaction score
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs CM Punk. The Rock vs Randy Orton. John Cena vs The Undertaker

If they're gonna announce the match on April 2, out of those 3 matches, I see Cena/Taker being a possibility. Maybe Orton/Rock. Not Austin/Punk, though. Too early, IMO.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
If they're gonna announce the match on April 2, out of those 3 matches, I see Cena/Taker being a possibility. Maybe Orton/Rock. Not Austin/Punk, though. Too early, IMO.

I hope to fuck this happens.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I think they're gonna bring out the big guns for 'Mania 30. Maybe they'll hold off on Austin/Punk for then.

And Cena/Taker as well. If he can wrestle for two more years, I think it makes sense to have him retire Kane next year and have Cena retire 'Taker at WM30. Of course that assumes they would be willing to break the streak, which I still don't think they are.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
SCSA vs. Punk is definitely something that people have been waiting to see for a long time, these past two years especially, and I think WWE has their ear to the street and have definitely considered it I'm certain. I don't know if it's going to happen and I'm not going to get my hopes up, but it would be sweet. But for all we know, it could end up being Undertaker vs. Stone Cold. While interesting... I just don't know about it.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I really hope Cena is a heel if he faces undertaker at WrestleMania 30.

One person came up with a scenario to set up Rock vs Orton next year. The guy said that Rock beats Cena then Orton comes in and RKO's Rock and says he's still the legend killer.

SCSA vs. Punk is definitely something that people have been waiting to see for a long time, these past two years especially, and I think WWE has their ear to the street and have definitely considered it I'm certain. I don't know if it's going to happen and I'm not going to get my hopes up, but it would be sweet. But for all we know, it could end up being Undertaker vs. Stone Cold. While interesting... I just don't know about it.

I hear this all the time. Taker vs Steve can't work.

Undertaker won't lose to a special attraction and Steve won't lose his return match.

Reactions: 1 person

The Viper

Reaction score
And Cena/Taker as well. If he can wrestle for two more years, I think it makes sense to have him retire Kane next year and have Cena retire 'Taker at WM30. Of course that assumes they would be willing to break the streak, which I still don't think they are.

Oh yeah. That too. TBF, that match might be bigger than Punk/Austin since its the Streak and as you said, could be Undertaker's final match. Having it at 30 makes a lot of sense.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Oh yeah. That too. TBF, that match might be bigger than Punk/Austin since its the Streak and as you said, could be Undertaker's final match. Having it at 30 makes a lot of sense.

I feel the timing is right for all of it, provided 'Taker can go for two more years. I'd think it shouldn't be too much of a problem given he only wrestles once a year at this point. Though the issue here is that we'd have to see 'Taker/Kane at WM 29. :lol:

The Viper

Reaction score
I feel the timing is right for all of it, provided 'Taker can go for two more years. I'd think it shouldn't be too much of a problem given he only wrestles once a year at this point. Though the issue here is that we'd have to see 'Taker/Kane at WM 29. :lol:

Yeah, I'm sure 'Taker can go for two more 'Mania's. Actually, Kane/Taker doesn't really bother me much if it'll be their last match together. They can put on a hell of a brawl at 'Mania.

Well except for their match at XX. That was pure shit :lol:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Yeah, I'm sure 'Taker can go for two more 'Mania's. Actually, Kane/Taker doesn't really bother me much if it'll be their last match together. They can put on a hell of a brawl at 'Mania.

Well except for their match at XX. That was pure shit :lol:
Yeah, a brawl is all I'd expect from them, potentially even a HiAC, though I wouldn't want to see them do that two years in a row. While the match at XX was pretty shit, I have to say it was pretty awesome to see old school Undertaker return. The introduction was 100 times better than the match that followed. :lol:

Reactions: 1 person

The Viper

Reaction score
Yeah, a brawl is all I'd expect from them, potentially even a HiAC, though I wouldn't want to see them do that two years in a row. While the match at XX was pretty shit, I have to say it was pretty awesome to see old school Undertaker return. The introduction was 100 times better than the match that followed. :lol:

Yeah, that entrance was pretty great. Although, I was a fan of the American Bad Ass gimmick, it was cool to see The Deadman back.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I hope he faces Kane next year as the American badass. I'd actually mark out.