*SPOILERS Why would Hook....?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
do you try to get your own chants going at shows ?

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Most I've gotten is likes from Tay, RVD, Brian Cage, and Matt Hardy when explaining things to other fans.

Cage responds a lot. I was a huge fan during his TNA run as World Champion. He was great . I don't know why he has been in the main event scene in AEW he's more than capable of being one.

BillyBob42

Reaction score
Cage responds a lot. I was a huge fan during his TNA run as World Champion. He was great . I don't know why he has been in the main event scene in AEW he's more than capable of being one.
I didn't like him during his TNA World title run at all, I thought he was boring. I think he's best as a goon, I wouldn't use him beyond that.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Why would anyone care what the arrogant, self righteous heel group thinks of them?

I mean if he ends up joining them (also they are right, Hook is one of the young talent still in the same spot). Also his title meaning stuff to his family is why he gave it back to his dad.
I was legitimately frustrated when it happened, I had to take a break from the show.
You might be the only person who cares about the FTW more than Taz and Hook. Also you are legit the only person I've seen disagreeing with the decision

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
I didn't like him during his TNA World title run at all, I thought he was boring. I think he's best as a goon, I wouldn't use him beyond that.
That's your opinion and I respect that. We each got our own wrestlers we like.

BillyBob42

Reaction score
I mean if he ends up joining them (also they are right, Hook is one of the young talent still in the same spot). Also his title meaning stuff to his family is why he gave it back to his dad.

You might be the only person who cares about the FTW more than Taz and Hook. Also you are legit the only person I've seen disagreeing with the decision
Him turning heel is the only way it'll make sense, I don't buy that any self respecting babyface would give up their family's legacy like that. Might as well have thrown it in a garbage can.

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Him turning heel is the only way it'll make sense, I don't buy that any self respecting babyface would give up their family's legacy like that. Might as well have thrown it in a garbage can.
I would say Hook is Tweener myself.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
How is giving it back to is dad the same as throwing it in the trash lmao? His dad has cheers of joy and he showed respect to the title. Did you watch the same segment?

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
IMG_2142.png

BillyBob42

Reaction score
How is giving it back to is dad the same as throwing it in the trash lmao? His dad has cheers of joy and he showed respect to the title. Did you watch the same segment?
He retired his family's title for no good reason, they tried to make it out like it was a heartfelt moment, but I don't buy that.