So when Kane loses...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
What's next for him? A returning masked Kane would be on many of our wish lists this time last year, but now he's back, lost to Cena, will lose to Orton, will he just fade away again?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Retirement I don't get why everyone got so excited about the mask tbh, he's still the same middle aged man with a bald head and beer gut. Kane's a legend but this thing just screams one last time for the marks.

Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
HE NOT GOING TO LOSE! END OF STORY CASE CLOSED!

CASE OPENED!

He'll lose. He almost lost to Big Show on RAW in about 20 seconds. :laugh:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
CASE OPENED!

He'll lose. He almost lost to Big Show on RAW in about 20 seconds. :laugh:

HELL NO HE WON AGAINST THE BIG SHOW! AND WILL BE ORTON!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Kane this is your future.
d38424e57b59f2ea7fa64013dd975a55.jpg

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Wade Barrett said:
Retirement I don't get why everyone got so excited about the mask tbh, he's still the same middle aged man with a bald head and beer gut. Kane's a legend but this thing just screams one last time for the marks.

Disagree. I couldn't help but mark when I heard his theme music (similar to his old one) and his mask. He just had a new aura about him. Many many other people felt the same. You don't think of Undertaker as the bald Mark Callaway, if we all thought about what's behind the gimmick then we'll see more of what we're seeing now - no gimmicks.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Anxiety said:
Disagree. I couldn't help but mark when I heard his theme music (similar to his old one) and his mask. He just had a new aura about him. Many many other people felt the same. You don't think of Undertaker as the bald Mark Callaway, if we all thought about what's behind the gimmick then we'll see more of what we're seeing now - no gimmicks.

To me personally seeing him unmasked killed any chance of that mystique he was supposed to be this monster yet he was crying when Show got run over last year and I'm supposed to forget that and believe he's back to this monster because he's got a mask again? Different people differing opinions I guess. Gimmicks are fine but for me they're better as the performer pumped up to 11 such as Rock or Austin. Those guys amplified themselves.

@[Randy Savage]
25969235e5c2273cb2e32334ac30d559.jpg

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Wade Barrett said:
To me personally seeing him unmasked killed any chance of that mystique he was supposed to be this monster yet he was crying when Show got run over last year and I'm supposed to forget that and believe he's back to this monster because he's got a mask again? Different people differing opinions I guess.

Yeah it all depends on what type of fan you are I guess. I instantly forgot about that when he returned. I watched that return the same amount of times as I did Rock's return.

Anyway, Savage, he's not winning man.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Anxiety said:
Yeah it all depends on what type of fan you are I guess. I instantly forgot about that when he returned. I watched that return the same amount of times as I did Rock's return.

Anyway, Savage, he's not winning man.

YES I AM! KANE WILL WIN!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
It's pretty obvious at this point they just brought back the mask to give Kane some semblance of credibility to give Cena/Orton filler feuds while they had nothing to do. I hope he retires