So, presuming Johnny wins...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
And becomes the GM of both SmackDown and RAW, do you think it will result in a major story-line for the summer? In recent years the summer has been used for the big hitter story-lines, Nexus, Summer of Punk etc. Now if Johnny wins, they have a major major heel on both shows in full power. I don't think he'll be permanent, but he's still doing that texting thing so I'm guessing it has something to do with that.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Hopefully he stays in charge for a while, Raw especially would benefit from a permanent fixture rather than constantly changing who's in charge. It wouldn't surprise me if Vince was the one he was texting since he officially can't run Raw due to the directors standing against it. It makes sense for the Vince McMahon character to be controlling even when he isn't.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Wade Barrett said:
Hopefully he stays in charge for a while, Raw especially would benefit from a permanent fixture rather than constantly changing who's in charge. It wouldn't surprise me if Vince was the one he was texting since he officially can't run Raw due to the directors standing against it. It makes sense for the Vince McMahon character to be controlling even when he isn't.

I hope so. I want Vince to be involved with one more story-line putting Punk over as the anti-hero. only because Vince is the only guy who probably could propel someone that high.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
We know you'll still watch it and eventually love Johnny. :eek:tunga:

I NEVER LIKE JOHNNY! I can't wait for Teddy win and become a legend member! AND MOST INPORTLY SHUT U ALL UP!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
I NEVER LIKE JOHNNY! I can't wait for Teddy win and become a legend member! AND MOST INPORTLY SHUT U ALL UP!

REALLY??????

Think ur the only Teddy Long fan on this entire forum playa lmao

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Anxiety said:
I knew you were a :themiz: mark.

LOL I do like Miz to be honest and I gotta admit to the fact that REALLY? has become part of my everyday language at work and only me and two others actually get it LMAO!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Cloud said:
LOL I do like Miz to be honest and I gotta admit to the fact that REALLY? has become part of my everyday language at work and only me and two others actually get it LMAO!

Lmao get them on this forum, we need more Miz marks.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wade Barrett said:

That's a really wise prediction @[Wade Barrett] considering the fact that he is numerously referred to being VKM's ass kisser.