Smackdown GM Update (possible Spoiler)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
Teddy Long has been told he is going to remain Smackdown General Manager. The storyline direction at one point was for Vickie Guerrero to replace Long as General Manager, but with three daughters at home, Vickie isn't able to work a full-time road schedule. Vince McMahon still wants Vickie to be used as a television character.

(source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter)

3lions

Reaction score
Although Long has done a great job as SD! GM, I do feel that the brand needs a new authority figure. No, Vickie is not the answer, but a new GM would freshen up the brand (same with the Raw brand). It is good to see that WWE have finally realised that Vickie as GM would be a terrible idea though.

Dat_Dude

Reaction score
What is Vince thinking? I mean he played off of Eddie's death way to long in the story lines but now having Vickie as a GM no way. It's official Vince has went insane!