Smackdown 4/2/12 spoilers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
* SmackDown opens with John Laurinaitis and David Otunga coming out. Laurinaitis brings out Teddy Long for one last moment. Laurinaitis shows off his new and improved SmackDown and rips into Long. Long wants to quit but Johnny won’t let him. It appears Long is under Laurinaitis’ control now.
* David Otunga and Mark Henry beat R-Truth in a handicap squash match.
* Randy Orton beat Kane in a No DQ match. They fought all around the ring and up the ramp, on the stage before coming back to the ring. The match sees some good spots and brawls with chairs. Orton wins with a RKO after putting Kane into an exposed turnbuckle.
* Ryback makes his debut and beats a local wrestler. Our correspondent said the former Skip Sheffield wasn’t anything too special.
* Daniel Bryan comes out next with AJ Lee and he’s pissed off. Fans chant for Bryan but he’s not buying it. He tells them to quit mocking him. Lots of “YES!” chants from the crowd. Bryan won’t budge and starts dissing AJ before he dumps her. AJ leaves the ring as the crowd chants “YES” and sings “goodbye” to her.
* New WWE Intercontinental Champion Big Show beat Heath Slater with a knockout punch. Cody Rhodes was on commentary for the match.
* More heat for John Laurinaitis. He arranges a face off between Sheamus and Alberto Del Rio before their match begins tonight so Sheamus can’t use the Brogue Kick for another surprise win.
* Kelly Kelly comes out for the next match. She ends up distracting WWE Divas Champion Beth Phoenix, allowing Nikki Bella to get a 30 second win. This was apparently a non-title match.
* Backstage promo with Damien Sandow from FCW debuting. Apparently he’s doing some kind of actor gimmick.
* Alberto Del Rio beat Sheamus by DQ when Sheamus got caught with a chair that Del Rio had tried to use on him. Del Rio now earns a future World Heavyweight Title shot. Del Rio leaves while Sheamus gets pissed and takes it out on the referee to end the show.

Last edited by a moderator:

Castiel

Reaction score
Sandow and Ryback both being called up... certainly interesting. I can see Sandow pulling off the actor gimmick. All these debuts lately however I see no room for Ambrose and I'd rather him then Ryback... especially when Tensai just filled the quota for monster heels.

Sheamus attacking the ref? Odd...

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Bryan dumps AJ and the crowd cheers for him? YES YES YES! So at this point its safe to say that Bryan is more over than Sheamus, which leads me to wonder what they were thinking at 'Mania. Other than the Bryan segment and Sandow being given a shot, I can't say I'm going to be watching this.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Sounds like a pretty good smackdown to me. Certainly better than the crap we put up with over the past few months. I think wwe was having a difficult time putting together good shows because with all the injurys, so many plans changed. Now that the biggest PPV of the year is out of the way, wwe can start fresh. With so many superstars returning and re-debuting, wwe has a lot to work with. This sounded like a good smackdown worth watching. As long as wwe continues this pace, I'm gonna keep watching

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
This show looks awesome. I really want to see Bryan's reaction to the crowd and dumping AJ. Sandow being brought in is good because he was great in FCW, I amen't sure on the actor gimmick though. His FCW gimmick got over very well.

Not so hot on Ryback, seen some old tapes and they didn't impress me. He'll be forgotten in six months.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Anyone who dumps AJ is clearly gay. True story.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Your just calling him gay because you want his cock
I'm calling him gay because I want AJ's pussy. Maybe you're the one who wants his cock...

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I'm calling him gay because I want AJ's pussy. Maybe you're the one who wants his cock...

Oh trust me I want his cock but I know you do too. It's ok Brandon, you can come out of the closet.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Oh trust me I want his cock but I know you do too. It's ok Brandon, you can come out of the closet.
I'm not in the closet with you, my friend. But thanks for coming out and being brave enough to share with your friends here at Pulse.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I'm not in the closet with you, my friend. But thanks for coming out and being brave enough to share with your friends here at Pulse.

Oh everyone came out. Ask Fuji and ApexPredator. They've embrassed the gay

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage